for Golden Dawn

1/19 c1 4Antex-The Legendary Zoroark
Good start so far.
1/16 c64 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Can't wait for da next part bruh. I'm so hyped!
1/16 c64 biob1
Good work
1/16 c64 ArrowsToAthens
...
1/16 c64 Xemenon
Hmm, agreed. Take a time off and then come back with something truely spectacular.
1/16 c64 YuriTheLightYagami
So she summon anti spiral and galactus. Pretty interesting.I wonder how fight will turn out between them. You made a brilliant job explaining the detail in this story since most of story even the most popular ones always have plot-hole left and right. Anyway,thanks for the chapter,stay safe and look forward to next chptr
1/16 c64 43Asura435
I didn't want to leave you guys on a cliff.
1/15 c63 biob1
Noce job
1/15 c63 Ryu wolf
Nice job
1/15 c63 jhonjairo2000105
muy nice, me gusta como va todo
1/15 c61 1Archangel Xireon Chaos God
Great ending to da chapter. The cheese was awesome and it wasn't too cheesy where it would look forced or somethin. Also, Fuck Danzo. Never liked the manipulative old asshat. I like the Tenseigan(proly butchered that)Hinata option for the story. Ya don't usually see that in mostly any fic during or after the 4th Shinobi War.
1/15 c62 Ryu wolf
Nice chapter
1/15 c62 biob1
This introspection is nice but I feel it could have been shorter because it feels like somethhing we have already gone over.
1/15 c62 blazes207
love it thank you for your story,
can't wait for chapter
love the last two chapter as well so happy danzo got what he deserve. it was like your whipped cream on your ice cream. that's how I feel when you got him.
can't wait for the next chapter
1/15 c61 43Asura435
Naruto's harem now: Kara, Raven, Shay Veritas, Donna, Backfire, Shuten Douji, Nyx, Hinata, Pamela, Shiva, Diana and Hipolyta
329 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »