FanFiction.Net
for Trouble

7/5/2021 c1 amyhack7
"Her ass to his... trouble" - this has to be one of the best lines I've ever read! I laughed out loud at that little exchange. This is great. I also like that Han has Luke's voice in his head - kind of reminding him along the way about what to do and not do to rile up Leia. Not sure if you are planning on following up - but I look forward to reading the conclusion if you do decide to continue. If not - this was a great little story that I enjoyed. Thanks for sharing!
1/3/2021 c1 Guest
Gah! Love this! I can’t wait for the next chapter!
1/2/2021 c1 3Scruffys Sweetheart
“A vision of her body pressed against his, her back to his chest, her hips to his thighs, her ass to his...trouble.”

BEST.
LINE.
EVER.

PERIOD.

This fic is awesome at showing Han and Leia at their game-playing best - Leia keeping Han on his toes and Han trying to maintain his game face, even as his thoughts are quagmired in the fantasies that have taken up residence in his head (along with what clearly sounds like “dating advice” he has received from Luke "Dear Abby" Skywalker).

You write this pre-ESB period so well, as Han and Leia try to figure out not only each other but also what they themselves are each beginning to feel and what that may mean for them. And whether this is just a fun game, or something more than that...

The small details you include are so perfectly chosen to ground this and to form such a clear picture in my mind’s eye, like “...her long braid fell over her shoulder as she searched…”.

I can’t WAIT to see what happens when Leia gets “to climb on and enjoy the ride” (prediction: pretty damn sure she will enjoy it IMMENSELY, NOT that she will ‘fess up to it though...).

Breathlessly awaiting ch. 2...
12/6/2020 c1 8Cicatrick
This is funny, blisteringly paced, playful, sexy, and all this overlays a sweetness, trust and hope that let us know just where Han is at at this point. I love it and can't wait for more.
12/5/2020 c1 58KnightedRogue
You know I love a good conversation between Han and Leia about a dangerous bike. This was fun, sexy, and the kind of quality interaction we are used to getting from you. Beautiful work, my friend, and I’m so excited to read more! Thank you for this!
11/24/2020 c1 Diz
Great start! Looking forward to more.
11/16/2020 c1 4NamedAfterTheDog
*fans self*
Yes, well, I'd like to see Han get himself into a bit more trouble.
Thank you.
11/16/2020 c1 43knitzkampf
Ha, watching Han squirm!
11/16/2020 c1 178EsmeAmelia
Han not wanting Leia to feel his boner, HA!
11/16/2020 c1 35justinegraham
Amazing story, I loved every word. Thank you for creating this for us!
11/16/2020 c1 addyfox
Love flustered Han grasping for a excuse not to drive and the little points that show how this has gone way beyond just physical attraction. Looking forwards to reading more!
11/16/2020 c1 2cassandane
Ha, nice save, Han. UST is right, looking forward to more!
11/16/2020 c1 Guest
"I drive." Mic drop! I love this. Count me wayyyyy in!
11/15/2020 c1 45erindarroch
I laughed out loud when I read this: "A vision of her body pressed against his, her back to his chest, her hips to his thighs, her ass to his…trouble." Ha! What a great euphemism, and Han's conundrum is amusing. Thanks for sharing!
11/15/2020 c1 4luv15