for Flames of Heroism

4/27 c5 Guest
If you need ideas. I am here to help because I have plenty but never seem to carry them out. It is why I never finish anything.
5/26/2021 c4 Fyre Hazard
I really do understand what you're going through. The only thing I can reccomend is to make more friends and spend time with people. Trust me, the more time you spend alone, the worse it gets. People will always be there for you.
3/22/2021 c4 HonnieIsAnOtaku
All I can say is that I love your work and I hope you get better soon
12/28/2020 c4 Mia
I will look forward to the day you come back and try again because I enjoy your story.
12/29/2020 c1 AzrelRazgriz
I vote for Momo
12/28/2020 c4 4ThornyBloodRose
i love your story but your mental and emotional health is more important, take care of yourself and hope you get better
12/28/2020 c4 Katal790
Take care of yourself and thanks for the announcement. If you manage to pick this story back up at some point that's nice but mental health is way more important. Happy New Year and have a great day today!
12/28/2020 c4 Peanutsaber
all good. i hope you get well soon.
12/27/2020 c2 3RizenKing
Mei or Melissa
12/27/2020 c1 mndstjohn
Regarding relationships: the main characters are KIDS. Enough said.
12/20/2020 c3 1Kosuke-Dono
it's been a long time since I've read KHR crossover fic. you're doing great! your chapter 2 really brought me to tears with such badass and emotional scene. looking forward to seeing you more!
12/17/2020 c3 GraphiteCrow
I am liking the story, will be fun seeing the shenanigans of the group as you go forward. So if I remember rightly Sky flames attract flame users to create a family right? I can totally see Bakugou being a Storm flame user and is Mashirou a Rain flame user? I could totally see other students of UA being flame users like Kirishima being a lightning flame user to Augment his harden quirk, Shinso gaining Mist flame to use illusions in conjunction with his voice or make it even more fun have Hagakure become the Mist flame user and use it to help her with her light manipulation quirk, she could even create the illusion of being visible, a naturally invisible mist flame is a scary idea. You could also have Momo with Sun Flames to increase the efficiency of her quirk and Ochako could be a Cloud with a secondary Rain flame to increase and decrease gravity in her area in conjunction with her quirk.
12/15/2020 c3 GoSage44
Awesome! I really love this story, so it is great reading a new chapter. I have no idea where this story is going, but I still love it! Tsuna's powers from KHR were some of my favorite of all time. It doesn't matter how hopeless a fight looks. He will always keep fighting with his dying will.
12/6/2020 c2 JaquiHaleStilinski
no te preocupes doc , te presto mis lentes de sol -uu-
12/5/2020 c1 Allita