for What happens in Hamburg

8/27 c12 MargaritaS
I liked this, great job, I loved the lack of angst, the communication, and the happy ending :)
3/2 c12 1LaceyLovesGG
I loved this so much. This was a beautiful ending - one I wished existed instead of that goofy AYITL where Rory was irresponsible & a virtual failure and Logan was a disappointing cheater. I didn't expect ASP to wrap everything up in a neat little package, but I've loved GG for a very long time and I was so disappointed that all of my loyalty was rewarded with heartbreak for all of my favorite characters. Its not fair that Loralie was the only one who could finally get her life together.
1/26 c12 ShielaE
I like this alternate Hamburg reunion story and Rory's character development being independent and growing into a stronger person. You have written my thoughts and hopes of a mature and secure adult Rory, one who is not being emotionally handicapped by her mother and tethered to Stars Hallow. Thank you!

I however don't agree with the Huntzberger-Gilmore last name especially for Logan since I also read the Broken Bubble AU. I understand a hyphenathed last name for women but not the reverse names and definitely not for the man. It is weird and honestly I can't imagine if anyone would do that. I wouldn't do that to myself and my husband and I consider myself a feminist. I think a reverse hyphenated last name sounds like proving an inane point.
1/25 c9 ShielaE
I think this is great story at this point. The serious discussion of the in-between years was necessary. I find any Logan and Rory stories post S7 that deviate from AYITL very nice to read.
1/4 c12 Susan
I love this story! Rory finally making decisions - Wow! I love the way you portrayed your love! Still do not like Huntsburger-Gilmore name..but Sage is ok...TY
11/25/2020 c12 Guest
Good job. It was different but believable.
11/24/2020 c12 2cocolapin
It’s a very nice story!
11/23/2020 c12 7Rogan lover
Wonderful story. Love your writing
11/22/2020 c12 Guest
If only!
11/22/2020 c12 mimi1028
I loved it! Short but very sweet! Thank you for writing!
11/22/2020 c12 RGLH2017GG
I really enjoyed this story and I’m glad you decided to write an epilogue!
11/22/2020 c12 2December Jeffries2
I loved it. I’m glad that she was the one that insisted they have the past 7 years conversation, the one that decided the ring was a engagement ring, the one that changed their job to freelance and the one that told him let’s get married before we make a baby. Majority of all stories is Logan making all the sacrifices to make their relationship work. It’s about time that Rory fought for him. I like the name Sage. It was different in a good way. It would be nice for a sequel about their life with Sage and maybe some other kids.
11/22/2020 c12 23Rori Potter
Amazing story!
11/22/2020 c12 jordana60
I’m glad I read the epilogue. It made the story more complete. It did feel a bit rushed, and I’m sorry it ended so soon, but I loved the story and hope there are more stories to come
11/22/2020 c11 jordana60
Your love scenes are amazing. They’re passionate and sexy, and full of love. Logan did a great job with the whole ring thing. I’m surprised Rory sure is taking such a giant jump with him, but I guess it’s a long time coming. I already see there’s an epilogue, which I’m glad for
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »