for What happens in Hamburg

11/21/2020 c9 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
11/21/2020 c9 52shari
Yes it helps to know a persons past even when you really don’t want to know. It brings focus to who that person has become
11/21/2020 c9 22Gemmadog
I know your cheating on your other story by writing this...but don’t stop... such a good story x
11/21/2020 c9 23Rori Potter
Wow. Poor Rory. Update soon.
11/21/2020 c9 Guest
Loving this story.
11/21/2020 c8 3Onceupondream82
I love this story! I hope they can work through everything and move forward!
11/21/2020 c8 jordana60
How I wish this conversation had really taken place. Both of them were spot on and let the other know exactly how they felt. I would have rolled my eyes at Rory putting together her pseudo power point display, but Logan knows and loves this about her, and it was pretty clever what she did. This was a great start to what’s sure to be a long road of healing ahead
11/21/2020 c8 2December Jeffries2
I am beyond happy that they are finally talking through everything. Communication has always been their biggest obstacle. I hope after they clear the air about their expectations, feelings and desires that they will decide what steps they need to take to achieve them together. Incredible story.
11/21/2020 c8 22Gemmadog
Love a bit of hope!
11/20/2020 c7 In4aPennyn4alb
oh the feelings that must be going thru both of them. and the talk that they should be having after this but knowing these 2 that discussion won't happen.
11/20/2020 c7 Guest
Oh, oh! Someone has some explaining to do.
11/20/2020 c7 Guest
Please let them get together. Let her really say yes to Logan. They so love each other .
11/20/2020 c7 jordana60
Rory seemed to fit right in with Logan’s friends. She was right that she didn’t have the right to be jealous of whatever Anna and Logan’s relationship had been , but I would have felt the same. It doesn’t have to make sense. I wonder if they will have a deeper talk about past relationships. Logan’s fake proposal must have brought up bittersweet memories for both of them.
11/20/2020 c7 9meggles830
GAAHAHHHHAHHHAHAHA.

I love this. Why couldn't this have been the revival?
11/20/2020 c7 RGLH2017GG
What a cliffhanger! They really need to talk about their past relationships and the failed proposal as well as her dream! Hope you update again soon!
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »