for What happens in Hamburg

11/20/2020 c7 22Gemmadog
Oh that was a good one!
11/20/2020 c7 52shari
This chapter covers quite a bit. A little adult fun. Drunk friends games that unfortunately can bring bad Rena vuo feelings
11/20/2020 c7 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
11/20/2020 c7 23Rori Potter
Oh my goodness! They need to talk about what just happened and their past. Update soon.
11/20/2020 c6 jordana60
I got a huge smile on my face when Logan took her to the chocolate factory! He couldn’t have picked a more appropriate place ! Smart man, that Logan. I love the little nuances...his hand on her back, her feeding him chocolate, all the little details. It’s realistic that Rory’s relationship has changed. It was spot on when Rory said LOrelai was offended if decided something that went against what LOrelai thought. “Stop eating the paste special” is one of my favorite lines ever, and I’ve actually used it many times since. I hope the drinks with friends goes well.
11/20/2020 c5 jordana60
I love that Logan’s not trying to hide anything from Rory , or keep his life a secret. He’s bringing her to work, sharing things with her. You painted a vivid picture of his office.I could actually see the books and Rory taking one to read. The fact that Logan gave Rory his password showed his openness; the actual password was really romantic. Rory could see how much she meant to him all these later. That rocket story was amazing:). I can’t wait to see what’s next!
11/19/2020 c6 ReadAndLive
Nice they are starting to catch up on some of those lost years. A chocolate factory tour sounds like heaven for Rory. Glad they are getting these few days together.
11/19/2020 c4 jordana60
What a hot, steamy reunion!Their connection is still so strong. They have things to work out, but I’m so glad they’re back with each other where they belong.
11/19/2020 c6 Guest
So loving this story I sure hope it leads to them being together I don’t like the ones we’re they are not together they belong together.
11/19/2020 c6 4YaleAceBella12
Please write more.
11/19/2020 c6 52shari
A very sweet and nice walk with the childhood dreams of that special boy and chocolate. Lots of talking hopefully will lead to more important talk
11/19/2020 c6 2December Jeffries2
It’s good that she is a lot less dependent on her mom. I doubt Lorelei would be ok with her reconnecting with Logan, if she was to find out.
11/19/2020 c6 22Gemmadog
Love this story and the slow burn of it all. True romance.
11/19/2020 c6 23Rori Potter
Oh wow. Update soon.
11/18/2020 c5 ReadAndLive
Loving this story, sounds like they have some things to talk through but so glad they connected, even though the Vegas agreement is looming out there. And the book Station Eleven sounds like something Logan would have on his bookshelf. It was a pretty good read. Looking forward to more updates!
94 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »