for The Shadow's Affairs

12/31/2020 c4 Guest
Update please
12/12/2020 c4 B10H
Hope you will update soon i really want to see drake lemon with Wonder Woman and Power Girl
12/12/2020 c4 1DagonDragomir
Update
11/26/2020 c4 ReadingBeta
Does Shadow keep the killing rule only for demons or does he murder every villain who has a death sentence? Cause if it’s the latter, the government will also be weary of his power n will make an enemy out of him when he steps out of line. This is still American soil. Their world, their laws. BTW, have u ever considered writing a Justice League lemon fanfic about a DC earth where ‘justice is sex’? A reality where every sexy super bimbo is always presenting their pussies to any cock to fuck them. Like where Lex Luthor gets entertaining service from Supergirl, Wonder Woman getting plow by Darksied, Batman using special interrogation on Catwoman n Poison Ivy, Superman fucking Killer Frost, Zatanna n Cheetah at the same time, Joker tied up n forced to watch Harley Quinn get filled in both holes by Nightwing n Red Robin, Green Lantern n Black Canary on a hot date, Beast Boy screwing Raven, Miss Martian n Wonder Girl, Aquaman raping Hawkgirl, Batgirl n Power Girl worshipping Vandal Savage’s dick, Starfire, Ice, Fire, Huntress n Mera in an orgy with Flash’s Rouges, all kinds of random sexy stuff that goes on like normal everyday. All bitches need cocks. Hope u consider this idea.
11/25/2020 c4 Guest
I prefer shadow x helena than the others
11/25/2020 c4 58Perseus12
Oh, boy, it would seem that Lady Luck favors Drake for having his own harem. He's one lucky GUY! *Thumbs UP!* Man, Batman/Bruce really SCREWED UP BIG TIME! Seriously, I know that being the Dark Knight of Gotham is important role to protect the weak from the strong, but he needs time for love and maybe family of his own. I'll just wait to read the next chapter.
11/23/2020 c3 ReadingBeta
Praying for my suggestions to be use. Is your Shadow a Devil May Cry base character? I never watch the show. Villaineses r fun to screw when u play your cards right n dominate them into being as good as they can be. Update soon.
11/22/2020 c2 Perseus12
Whelp, its official Drake and Diana are now officially couple. Now what would be the reaction of Batman? I'll just wait to read the next chapter.
11/22/2020 c1 Perseus12
Oh, my, Diana is really MAD at Bruce/Batman and she need some relief her stress through sex. I don't what to say if Drake was lucky or unlucky? I'll just read the next chapter.
11/19/2020 c2 Guest
I don't mean to be rude or anything but could you maybe write a story like this only Drake/Emma Frost? I feel like they'd be a fantastic couple
11/19/2020 c2 ReadingBeta
So Joker's dead or just badly injured? But won't Shadow just be giving him to satisfaction of getting beaten badly while laughing? That's what the Joker does. Proving the world that anyone can be as bad as him. That's not winning, that's giving in. Becoming the victim that Batman protects u from becoming. I say go large with the harem. All babes be whores! Update soon.
11/19/2020 c2 TheWhiteKnight245
Damn our nigga savage if he was able to sleep with Bruce's girl and his daughter from another universe.
11/19/2020 c1 Guest
Write DC 52 iron Man or shadow
11/16/2020 c1 deku rose
cool story bro cant wait for more. also can you do a witcher story or a rwby story? if not thats cool to.
11/16/2020 c1 ReadingBeta
May I suggest adding Starfire, Troia, Supergirl, Vixen, Batgirl(Barbara), Spoiler, Catwoman, Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Talia al Ghul, Lois Lane, Raven, Miss Martian, Ravager, Killer Frost(Louise Lincoln), Platinum, Livewire, Circe, Cheetah, Giganta, Hippolyta, Wonder Girl, Fire, Ice, Dove, Jesse Quick, Mera, White Rabbit, Hawkgirl, Huntress(Helena Bertinelli) n Knockout to the harem. All of them from the comic versions. Use Grail if u want to enslave the daughter of Darksied, n keep her from bringing more trouble. Hope this will stay non crossover. Finally someone started writing something original. Update soon.
17 Page 1 2 Next »