for A Flower for the Soul

4/27 c5 1TheGreatBubbaJ
I wonder how the lad will fare with even more on his plate.
4/27 c4 Shadowdog11
Nice. Good way of cramming the years in to avoid dragging out the story you intend to tell
4/27 c4 TheGreatBubbaJ
So Buckbeak dies, the rat is free but perhaps not spooked back to his master, Black has a plan, and the minister has no reason to get after our lad.
4/27 c3 Shadowdog11
I am glad you had it addressed that Tom is awfully sane for coming from a loony Voldemort. Thank you for that. You don’t even say for sure why, but glossing over that would’ve been a hard pill to swallow.
4/25 c34 Guest
Great chapter!
4/25 c27 Guest
Very well written fight!
4/25 c26 Guest
Wow did not expect grindlewald but it is very well written, great job!
4/25 c25 Guest
Amazing chapter once again!
4/26 c3 TheGreatBubbaJ
Neat, hopefully he goes to visit Serena again. And they remember to get the diadem before too long.
4/26 c3 WeisseHex
Hm, I was kind of hoping that Harry wouldn't reject Tom (the one in his head) Now they can get on with things, as Harry now knows the REAL truth. But one thing: Harry must try to make a few friends, it isn't right that he is so solitary all the time. But please, no Ron Weasley, ever!
4/26 c2 TheGreatBubbaJ
Nice speedy first year, but still had more than enough meat.
4/24 c1 Guest
Bl
4/26 c2 WeisseHex
I would really like to know. Just WHO is Tom? Is it Voldie or isn't it? It's driving me nuts! I'm almost tempted to read the last chapter! ARGH!
4/26 c1 TheGreatBubbaJ
Interesting, and very well written.
4/26 c1 WeisseHex
Well, this story seems great so far! But Tom, really? I have to wonder just what his game is? Is he playing the 'long' game here? Does he want Harry to REALLY be his equal so that he has the worthy enemy!
3,019 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »