FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

11/14/2022 c10 Hufflepuffisunreal
I like this story and probably my 10th time rereading it, but the disconnect with the payment for brokering the venom gets me every time. Borgin in earlier chapter said was a 2% fee which should be 16,000 galleons. He did a great job, should not be paid less than the original amount.
11/13/2022 c37 Uzukage3
Absolutely wonderful story probably one of the best Harry Potter stories I’ve ever read very well done
10/30/2022 c36 yezer705
I read this in a day haha great story!
10/28/2022 c32 1Firesparq
So fun fact,. snakes don't have eardrums, and so they can't hear (Harry's breathing), they do however feel vibrations through the ground.
10/28/2022 c32 Firesparq
Only a very minor issue: you've used "tundra" to describe Serena's leaving, but tundra describes a cold dry biome such as you'd see in Russia, rather than in the Mediterranean
10/27/2022 c10 2Chesterton
Friend—you are a delightful storyteller. It’s a gift to read this thank you
10/26/2022 c36 EMachado04
Second time reading this fic and it still is every bit as good as a remember, for sure the best Harry/Fleur fic I've ever read, I hope you revisit the pairing one day.
10/14/2022 c14 1Firesparq
Slight issue with this chapter. You've said before that Harry would be taking his transfiguration NEWT, not his OWL (as it was completed previously). Madam Marchbank's dialogue during the testing would be wrong in that case.
10/4/2022 c4 DustieDaven
I love theway you had Harry deal with Lupin in wolf mode. I hope Sirius dors get officialy freed.
9/28/2022 c1 GloriouSin
If you read this one, you will dislike every Potter fanfic from now on. This one rises standards through the roof. Amazing. You have been warned ;p
9/25/2022 c36 3loneknight1012
one of the best Fleur/harry fic I've read in awhile.

Thank you.
9/21/2022 c5 JumpingToaster
Compared to the other fic I've read so far this one feels more messier and disjointed so far. Though it may improve later and I am NOT going to binge read another fic right before bed.
9/16/2022 c36 VeronicaD13
This was a phenomenal story! So much depth to the characters and a great plotline and excellent storytelling!

Thank you for writing!
9/12/2022 c37 SunPho3n1x
This is such a great story! I have absolutely loved it. Great plot ! Great characterizations! Thank you for writing this.
9/5/2022 c2 bloodpaladin88
This is filled with such wooden characters, most of them don't even have any actual personalities or traits. Those that do aren't expanded beyond a single one. Worst of all is Harry himself who doesn't behave like an 11 year-old at all, and speaks with the vocabulary of an old man.
3,499 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »