FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

6/15/2022 c24 hpmick13
So taking a job in Gringotts is too dangerous being in Britain, yet one at the school in Britain with the biggest bigot going is not

Also you overuse the flashback mechanic and implement it badly. I've yet to read a book where we have a 'begin flashback ' section
6/11/2022 c1 Guest
Fv
6/10/2022 c10 Rooofloo
Damn…I didn’t know Tom was such a romantic.
6/9/2022 c7 Hoosthat
considering they’ve never met, it makes zero sense as to why the Veela would worry about Harry. Everything seems too convenient and mushy. definitely not dark Harry
6/8/2022 c17 AndySerri
jesus fucking christ this chapter broke me in all the right ways
6/7/2022 c36 1SlytherOnIn
I don’t comment often but when I do it’s cause a story written is 11/10. This was amazing. Normally I don’t read Harry/Fleur but this was so good.
6/7/2022 c29 sacredsygil
Harry here reminds me of the episode in the clone wars where palpatine beats and tortures maul.
6/7/2022 c17 sacredsygil
That's not fair. You can't make me cry over Tom.

I feel like I'm tied to the tracks of the feels train.
6/6/2022 c22 Igniferroque
I can understand you not wanting this to descend into smut. However, you are writing about two hormonal teenagers so it seems to be an elephant in the room.

You write of the room where Harry found the diadem as if he had never been there before. However, isn’t it the same room that Tom trained Harry in?
6/6/2022 c36 Jake3901
The relationship he shared with Serana had me almost crying at her death TT
6/6/2022 c19 Igniferroque
The explanation as to why Tonks couldn’t just say she cast the Patronus charm would have better had it been given sooner. For the last three chapters there was no sense of any real tension because I knew he didn’t cast it and I had no reason to believe she couldn’t testify to that effect.
6/6/2022 c14 Igniferroque
You did a great job with the duels. You included enough detail to keep them interesting without being repetitive. It was also an elegant exit that moved the important relationship forward.
6/6/2022 c14 Igniferroque
You’re doing a good job of building the relationship between Fleur and Harry. Gradually. Earning it.
6/6/2022 c10 Igniferroque
Harry promised Borgin two percent in chapter 7 which would be 16000 galleons. 3000 galleons is less than half of one percent. Did you intend for Harry to screw Borgin over? Or is that just an oversight?

While I'm picking nits, in chapter 4 you wrote "hearing my mother pleading for her life while a madman laughs". I didn't say anything at that point because I thought that you intended that deviation from canon. At a later point - during the visit to Godric Hollow? - he correctly remembers that his mother was pleading for his life, not her own.

Both of those stuck out like a sore thumb for me so I thought I'd mention them.

Great story though! Thoroughly enjoying it and glad there's more than 25 more chapters for me to look forward to.
6/6/2022 c36 nicknickerson1221
By far one of the best I’ve read thank you for a amazing story
3,520 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »