FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

6/6/2022 c6 Igniferroque
I hope he has been visiting and feeding Serena as he said he would.
6/6/2022 c36 Angeloux
Such a beautiful ending. I enjoyed this story immensely. This is how you do romance! Serena's death probably got to me the most, but I'm glad she was able to enjoy her last years.
6/6/2022 c4 Igniferroque
I’m glad to see that even in his isolation, Harry protected Luna. Also, good job describing the rituals and their effects without getting too bogged down in them.
6/6/2022 c3 Igniferroque
You’ve done an impressive job of making Harry’s Tom believable as a good guy. Overcoming reservations from almost every other fanfic I’ve read is no small feat.
6/5/2022 c7 Angeloux
I'm glad I decided to go read your older stories. You're one of the few fanfiction authors that can write a budding romance that sounds natural. Reading stories where characters declare love after meeting once makes me want to slam my head against the wall
5/30/2022 c36 Sir Deathwatch
I rarely post on stories but let's just say for a 350k story you kept me entertained and engaged throughout it all.
Interesting ideas and concepts that totally make sense you didn't make Harry seem like he was too op with the way you described the battles. Lost of upset and downs throughout. Highly recommend reading this work beautifully made well done author well done.
5/16/2022 c37 Kronosbluehairbrush
This was an absolutely amazing book! The end literally about brought me to tears. You are an amazing author and I wish you the best of luck on future books
5/13/2022 c4 Haapanen
I’m currently loving the story, which I find funny cause I mainly wanted to read it because I like fleur/harry ships and I haven’t even reached that yet I have fallen completely in love with this masterpiece 10/10
5/13/2022 c15 JBoyes07
As a lot of people have said, these relationships you write with the women always cursing the men when they do anything they don't agree with kind of gets old. I mean, Harry has literally done nothing major wrong and he just lets his whole arm get burnt up? And thinks he deserved it? Like what? He should never speak to her again after that tantrum.

Your stories are great other than that though, it just gets a bit ridiculous. Like a strong women doesn't have to abuse there partner...
5/8/2022 c36 Triolan
Wow! This was truly a beautiful and touching story from start to finish. I have started reading a few of your works simultaneously but this stood out above the others for me. I was immediately hooked and binged to completion. I loved watching Tom guide Harry through life and reading as Harry slowly opened up his heart to Fleur. I quite enjoyed a proper talented Harry fic without him turning in a complete Mary Sue. He has issues and that is alright. I’m a sucker for those stories that have a well written powerful Harry with a dose of romance. There’s a lot to say but it all sums up to the fact that I loved the story.
5/8/2022 c29 hzlanderson
So happy I was able to find this again. After my phone updated (a few updates ago) it lost all my current app data, including my bookmarks on the ff app.
5/7/2022 c15 StyxUA
You know, if you think that relationship where one party is seriously hurts another just because they feel like it, is healthy, then you have a serious problems with your head. This is recurring theme in your fics, the female is abusing male, and you portrait it like healthy, funny, and strong relationship. I'm afraid you should see a therapist to get out of this broken mindset.
4/29/2022 c37 Guest 1
I have read this at least 6 times now and still enchanted by your writing as though it was the first time.
Thank you. For this fantastic tale.
4/30/2022 c1 1R0GUER0BIN
I'm a little late to the party I just finished stepping back and loved it decided I need to read all your stuff now. I'm working my way through the list in order of word count.
4/27/2022 c36 Dumby95