for A Flower for the Soul

12/2/2020 c5 toto32000
Thanks for you amazing story !
12/2/2020 c5 AWESOME1356
Such a quick update. I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. I am excited about the type of character you will paint Fluer to be. I can't wait for more. Have a good day.
12/2/2020 c5 6Yaw6113
Please write the next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciated it and liked it a lot.
12/2/2020 c5 ThR1992
You should put lines to separate the scenes, so you make the reading more fluid.
12/2/2020 c5 Olbid
Nice chapter as always.

My only "complain" is a lack of scene dividers e some minor editing issues.
12/2/2020 c5 charly22salazar
Please y want him to visit that poor basilisk again! she only wanted to play that poor snake! :'(
12/2/2020 c5 Jack1nTheBox
Yeah! Let's go!

This felt life a good ending to set-up chapters. I am looking forward to seeing Fleur's POV,, and while it's probably quite some time away I'll look forward to the relationship that will be built between her and Harry.
12/2/2020 c5 kemb92
I really like you stories so far, but the whole humble- don't like recognition, recluse thing Harry has going is really getting old. not pitting himself forward and disliking the limelight. his personality is the same in all your stories, despite the different experiences. I would think Tom would teach him about the importance of having connections and using his charisma. Harry was like that in Canon but this isn't cannon he doesn't feel worthless thanks to Tom so there is really no logic behind that
12/2/2020 c5 Sonia25
Another excellent chapter. Loved it very much. Looking forward to the next one. Keep up the good work. Take care, God bless you and your family.
12/2/2020 c5 DarkRavie
12/2/2020 c5 BMS
Good one.
12/2/2020 c5 12Sultan Asil Arslan
She is the pairing so some focus would be nice. Though I think Harry might need the Elder Wand or some other hidden ace soonish. With Volde-trash rising.
11/29/2020 c4 BillBrink
Well done. I love your work.
11/29/2020 c4 Guest
Awesome chapter! Can’t wait for the next one
12/1/2020 c4 1Calmzone1