for A Flower for the Soul

11/29/2020 c4 Kal824
Having read all of your works, this one might by the one I'm looking forward to the most, there is so much possibility for a Harry this young and well trained
11/29/2020 c4 Aftermath Man
Great chapter and now that groundwork has been well laid out I am very excited to see the story unfold. I doubt we will but it would be nice to see more Luna as well, her father ownership and printing of the Quibbler could be of use. But I am very biased as she is my favourite character of them all. As always stay save and healthy.
11/29/2020 c1 myafroatemydog
Pretty good chapter
11/29/2020 c4 Jeebies
The story has bee great so far. im really enjoying this and i hope you continue writing it.
11/29/2020 c4 CrackBoy
I am absolutely loving this so far. It's a really unique twist on what I usually read
11/29/2020 c4 2mwinter1
Interesting prologue. Awaiting more.
11/29/2020 c4 4Wakefan
Excellent chapter - I greatly enjoy your work.
11/29/2020 c4 tmbjared87
To start, I've long been a fan of your work. I've appreciated your originality and strong attention to character development. I did want to make mention of a grammatical quibble. I've noticed that you frequently use "that" when "who" would be more appropriate. As an example taken from the Ch. 4 Author's Note: "...the first Fleur chapter will be posted you know where tomorrow for those that are subscribed." When referring to a person, it's more appropriate to write "for those who are subscribed..." Hope you find this helpful and looking forward to your next installment!
11/29/2020 c4 ThR1992
Good chapter, I would have expected Harry to develop a friendship with Hermione.
It's too bad Harry didn't free Dooby.
I already wonder what kind of Fleur we will see: false arrogance, pride in her beauty, Loneliness, eagerness to prove her worth, etc.
11/29/2020 c4 Canuto-90
Yay Sirius! I hope you'll update soon cause I'm already hooked with this ff.

Cheers mate
11/29/2020 c4 2udm17
Another good chapter. Luna was introduced, which is always nice and Sirius managed to escape as well. It would be interesting to see how this Harry interacts with Sirius.
11/27/2020 c3 Lord Chronus
FYI: THIS IS NOT AN INSULT

I would just like to say, I LOVE THIS STORY! I like how you update it really fast. So I have a quick question, are you going to do everything like the books, Like 1st-7th year as the chapters, or are you going to do it as the movies like 1-6 year then 7th Part 1, and 7th Part 2? Just wondering, and once again, YOU ARE A REALLY GOOD AUTHOR!
11/29/2020 c4 Ann Jinn
So exciting, and we get to meet Sirius. Great idea for the dementors, a reverse spell. The rituals should make a difference. Great idea.
11/29/2020 c4 AWESOME1356
Marvelous, I loved the chapter and I cannot wait for more. Have a good day.
11/29/2020 c4 Olbid
Very nice chapter, the only thing I didn't like was the heavily bullied luna cliche.
3,052 « Prev Page 1 .. 178 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 198 .. Last Next »