FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

4/25/2022 c4 Dumby95
good year haha
4/24/2022 c4 sirashacunia
Interesting start to the story so far, but I have to say I'm real disappointed that Harry didn't keep his word to Serana, and didn't visit the whole year. Then again, this was a very condensed version of a year of school, so I will keep my headcanon that he got the poor misunderstood big snek some nice meat and cuddles.
4/24/2022 c3 Dumby95
goood chapterr
4/24/2022 c2 Dumby95
Good chhapter
4/24/2022 c1 Dumby95
nice start
4/22/2022 c19 Guest
So Kingsley and Tonks don't want to associate with Harry and bugger off? Perhaps Tonks could TESTIFY since she cast the spell and is an Auror. And why would Harry want to associate with Dumbledore if Dumbledore is on the outs with the Minister and has been vilified in the press all summer?
4/18/2022 c22 iChaos
I hate to say it, but you have pretty much lost me at this point. Don't get me wrong, I have enjoyed the creativity of this story for sure, but the overall quality of the writing has been erratic at best. It just feels very rushed and is full of typos misspellings and choppy dialogue. More and more it reads like a first draft that hasn't been edited yet. This chapter in particular was difficult to get through. It makes no sense to me why Harry would tell Fleur about Tom at this point in the story. At this point everything just feels very forced and I need to put this one down for now.
4/17/2022 c17 iChaos
I have never read another story where Harry had a personal relationship with his own horcrux. That's gotta be a real mind-bender.
4/17/2022 c16 iChaos
Hm... Interesting, very interesting. It would appear that Harry was hit by that last AK. Will this mean the end of Tom, or is there some choice or bargain to be made? If so, what will Harry do?
4/16/2022 c4 iChaos
Now we're getting somewhere. I am excited to finally find out how Fleur fits into this story, but I must admit some trepidation about how a romance tag is going work as long as Harry has a permanent semi-horcrux in his noggin. Even within the context of fictional fantasy storytelling, this does not seem plausible. I'm curious to see how you manage to even write such a thing.
4/16/2022 c4 iChaos
Why wasn't Tom's dialogue in parentheses in this chapter? It was kind of distracting to decipher who was saying what when at times.
4/16/2022 c1 iChaos
This sounds like a unique idea for a story. I'm interested to read more.
3/31/2022 c14 Feanorz
You really made his Patronus a Veela...
Are you people capable of writing a story where the man is the dominant one in a relationship? For fucks sake.
3/28/2022 c6 mehwhatever
To say that Harry has had no chance to experience joy is silly. He's spent the past four years now deliberately pushing away any potential source of happiness.
3/25/2022 c35 Bearsona09
I have now binged through the story in 2 days, and what can I say? It's absolutely fantastic!
I've only discovered the pairing Fleur/Harry for myself in the last few weeks, and I have to say this was one of the best stories I've read on the subject so far! The ending was so beautiful! The only thing I would have wished for was a final scene with Tom welcoming Harry after his death.

I'm going to click through your other FFs now! Thank you very much!
3,508 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »