for A Flower for the Soul

11/30/2020 c4 hooplah
Wow this got popular fast. Congrats :)

I must say I am very glad at the pace you set for the first three years of this fic (both in chapter count and in posting). So many fics get bogged down in retelling the early years and never get to their better ideas.

My normal preference is to skip the early years entirely (if your idea is really based in later years) but this prologue was enjoyable and really set up Harry's and Tom's characters. I think it will also justify Harry's rather stupid powerlevel (at least somewhat).

There's been some interesting ripple effects so far. The continued debt owed by the Weasleys to Harry. The potential impact of the Aurors being involved with Lupin and the Luna situation being somewhat interestingly involved. The nect interactions between Luna and Harry will be very interesting indeed.

I look forward to the introduction of Fleur and more characters for Harry to actually interact with. It is a good job Harry has a voice in his head or there wouldn't be any content as is :P
11/30/2020 c4 1HeyHoCookie
Great Chapter again. Will we see Serana again? Harry promised to visit, didn't he?
11/30/2020 c4 Stuuunad
Brilliant.
11/30/2020 c4 Rumjunkie
Cracking chapter mate, loving the detail and direction of thr story.
Keep it up!
11/30/2020 c4 1TheFanficVet
Nice one, I really like what you did with Tom... I'm a little bit sad they didnt catch Wormtail, but I guess there's a reason for it. I hope some other Blacks will be in this story. Keep them coming, you're a beast !
11/29/2020 c4 12Sultan Asil Arslan
This quite different from other works. In other works Sirius would either be proven innocent or everything would go same as in canon. While closer to canon this was still different. Which is always nice to see. And you also have showed us how far ahead Harry is compared to his peers and his darker side against Davis and Chang. I can easily say that this is getting better and better.
11/29/2020 c4 Denkaas1997
Awesome!
11/29/2020 c4 HayakuHayaku
Damn, this is so good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep it up man.
11/29/2020 c4 NorGuard
Can't wait to see what Harry does with the goblet of fire. Hope Sirius get his freedom tho. also glad harry helped luna, Amazing chapter as always
11/29/2020 c4 surya25addanki
Man can't wait for 4th year
11/29/2020 c4 1ILikeHotDogs
Damn I love this story. I want to keep working on it, but don’t burn yourself out. Pace yourself, and keep the quality I have come to expect of you. Keep up the good work mate.
11/29/2020 c4 vcs123
great chapter
11/29/2020 c1 vcs123
nice start
11/29/2020 c4 Kumar Pavan
Mate , keep it up . Very gripping plot and well executed . Cant wait to read the follow up . Nailed it as always . Your attention to details is what makes it more enjoyable .
11/29/2020 c4 Sohni Slytherin
I like your stories. this one is specially good. keep up the good work..
3,109 « Prev Page 1 .. 180 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 200 .. Last Next »