for A Flower for the Soul

11/20/2020 c2 PendragonPrime
I have to admit this is a very interesting story so far. I'm curious how Harry will react if he meets young Tom Riddle in the chamber. Plus, what happened to the stone? Did Harry get it or was it kept in the mirror and Dumbledore got it when everything was said and done? I look forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
11/18/2020 c2 Guest
I am most curious to see how this progresses. I really want to know what Tom’s goal really is once certain points are reached.
11/20/2020 c2 Clarky1013
Loving it so far wish there was more to read
11/19/2020 c2 Rio47
Awesome work mate I loved every word and I am hanging out for the next chapter.
11/19/2020 c2 AxeTheGreat
Great chapter
11/19/2020 c2 2DebaterMax
Well done! Hope your personal situations gets better. Can’t wait to see if Tom is detected also the diary will be glorious!
11/19/2020 c2 9YDdraigGoch94
Bit too much telling and not enough showing for my liking. Apart from that, an interesting take on a path well trodden.

My only concern is that you made Ernie a Ravenclaw. What’s up with that when he’s canonically a Hufflepuff?
11/19/2020 c2 bkerrmom1
Excellent chapter ! I love how you handled 1st year and in just one chapter without it feeling rushed! Wonderful storyline and incredible set up to another one of your magnificent stories!
11/17/2020 c1 Guest
Shyster
11/19/2020 c2 2obliviandragon
This is a great rendition, that in turn makes me think of "The Merging" by Shaydrall, with its own unique twist. Where instead of fully as assimilating to the the shard of Tom that exists within him, he instead befriends it and it lives as a companion. Though it does beg the question if the piece will always exist as a separate entity or become one. Either option would be quite interesting to see. Anyways keep up the good work I've enjoyed the two chapters so far.
11/19/2020 c1 bkerrmom1
Wow! Incredible first chapter! I am definitely looking forward to seeing what comes next !
11/19/2020 c2 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Very interesting things going on during the course of it. Glad to see Harry taking things seriously and his soul sliver pushing him on...to greatness(?). Rather sad that he isolates himself so, but rather understandable given what the Dursleys have done to him. A unique ending having Dumbledore come to recover him, although it appears that Harry would have been fine by himself. So what book is Dumbledore giving Harry? Thirty ways to bore a Death Eater to death? Or perhaps Fifteen Non-fatal Spells to Use when Someone is Casting the Avada Kedavra at You? Looking forward to it!
11/19/2020 c2 7DaSalvatore
A solid first year and I don't see any way of stretching this out to more chapters considering Harry's lack of interest in forming bonds. His attitude towards the potentially cursed/charmed cloak means none of the usual chaos happened and Quirrel's ambush made sense in the context of the story.

Philosopher's Stone is a pain to write when Harry has such a fundamentally different personality that he changes the events of the books but the meat of the story starts later on in the series. There is almost nothing there for fanfiction writers to work with if a story doesn't following the Stone/third corridor mystery or the story is changing everything immediately.

Anyway, all that is a long winded way of saying I liked this and I look forward to seeing how things go. I'm also especially curious at what happens when/if Harry learns where Tom came from.
11/19/2020 c2 bdwilliams3
Excellent story, excited to see how it progresses!
11/19/2020 c2 Aftermath Man
Year two is gonna be a shitshow if it even remotely follows canon. Answer will be needed, looking forward to it. As always stay hale and whole.
3,048 « Prev Page 1 .. 185 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 .. Last Next »