for A Flower for the Soul

11/19/2020 c1 bkerrmom1
Wow! Incredible first chapter! I am definitely looking forward to seeing what comes next !
11/19/2020 c2 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Very interesting things going on during the course of it. Glad to see Harry taking things seriously and his soul sliver pushing him on...to greatness(?). Rather sad that he isolates himself so, but rather understandable given what the Dursleys have done to him. A unique ending having Dumbledore come to recover him, although it appears that Harry would have been fine by himself. So what book is Dumbledore giving Harry? Thirty ways to bore a Death Eater to death? Or perhaps Fifteen Non-fatal Spells to Use when Someone is Casting the Avada Kedavra at You? Looking forward to it!
11/19/2020 c2 7DaSalvatore
A solid first year and I don't see any way of stretching this out to more chapters considering Harry's lack of interest in forming bonds. His attitude towards the potentially cursed/charmed cloak means none of the usual chaos happened and Quirrel's ambush made sense in the context of the story.

Philosopher's Stone is a pain to write when Harry has such a fundamentally different personality that he changes the events of the books but the meat of the story starts later on in the series. There is almost nothing there for fanfiction writers to work with if a story doesn't following the Stone/third corridor mystery or the story is changing everything immediately.

Anyway, all that is a long winded way of saying I liked this and I look forward to seeing how things go. I'm also especially curious at what happens when/if Harry learns where Tom came from.
11/19/2020 c2 bdwilliams3
Excellent story, excited to see how it progresses!
11/19/2020 c2 Aftermath Man
Year two is gonna be a shitshow if it even remotely follows canon. Answer will be needed, looking forward to it. As always stay hale and whole.
11/19/2020 c1 jslee102
Interesting initial chapter. I look forward to seeing where you go with it and if Tom is merely setting him up to be a new body source like Ginny to the diary.
11/19/2020 c1 Aftermath Man
This is an incredibly interesting premise and I very much desire to see where you take it. None of your stories have dissapponted yet and I doubt very much that this will be the first. Stay strong and hale.
11/16/2020 c1 yoto
bon chapitre
11/18/2020 c2 6Nasabeast
also Harry's trunk is qt the end of his red, rather than bed. Sorry if pointing them out is annoying but your stories are so great it seems wrong to leave those mistakes in ya know
11/18/2020 c2 Wolfric
Fine chapter. I suppose that Harry being a recluse, lends the story to summary chapters for the early years. Thanks for writing. W.
11/18/2020 c2 Nasabeast
love your work as always, just figured I'd point out a small typo, when they are on the train, Tom assures Harry he will hep him with defence, rather than help. but yeah its a really good story so far.
11/18/2020 c1 1Priest
This is a good beginning and I would love to see more in the future.
11/18/2020 c2 NazgulBelserion
I really like this Tom it's like he's soul was Fixed when Horcrux magic happened maybe this is a Tom who has all of Voldemorts memories but has a fixed soul and when he saw what he did he was disgusted cause he wanted power always but the way he did it was pathetic
11/18/2020 c1 Otagema
Yes, yes! It's finally here, the Harry/Fleur story you mentioned in "Stepping Back" (I think?)
11/18/2020 c2 Rumjunkie
Awesome chapter, it is very interesting to see Tom written as a friend of Harry and not an enemy.
I can't wait to see where you take this.
3,053 « Prev Page 1 .. 186 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 .. Last Next »