for A Flower for the Soul

11/18/2020 c2 Evesgreenleaf
Like this story
11/18/2020 c2 legunter11
Loving the story so far!
11/18/2020 c2 Sonata1992
I’ve seen only one other fic where the scar horcrux protects & nurtures Harry. A fem Harry fic named Moratorium where Lily’s protection magic forcibly ‘reprograms’ the horcrux into being a benevolent protector to Harry.

That’s the only way a benevolent scar horcrux makes sense otherwise it’s too much of a stretch to say the horcrux learned to empathize with Harry & even then it would be constantly giving bad, misguided advice to Harry & insulting Dumbledore otherwise.
11/18/2020 c2 1ILikeHotDogs
Just as good as I thought it would be. I want more, need more. I’m like a junky without a fix.
11/18/2020 c2 Cortax
This story slaps so hard I love it
11/18/2020 c2 2Wyrmridr
Very interesting start!

Thanks for writing, and best of wishes on getting things sorted out.

-J
11/18/2020 c2 12mackiechandler
This just gets more and more interesting. Voldermort has become VolderHarry or HarryMort and actually worries for Harry. Amazing.

Very well written. Great idea.
11/18/2020 c1 21edboy4926
Interesting intro.
11/18/2020 c2 TehStorm
Great chapter, very curious to see how "tom" will develop in the story.
11/18/2020 c2 takemyl
Great chapter. There are so many directions this could go in concerning Tom. Can't wait for the next one.
11/18/2020 c2 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
good chapter!...what will happen when Harry finds out that Tom is Voldemort!

update soon!
11/18/2020 c2 llIMagic
Hey! I like a few of your other stories. This one shows even more promise. I think your writing has improved a lot over all your stories and I am excited to see where this one goes. Mentor Tom is a rare trope and I think you are off to a great start with it, and made a realistic view of how it would impact Harry’s personality. Thanks for writing!
11/18/2020 c2 ImmortalMyrddin
I really am curious to see how this turns out. I'm already trying to figure out whether Tom is actually a friend to Harry, or just waiting until maybe Harry is in prime position to be taken over by him.

As always, your story is fantastic and well-written. I can't wait to see how Harry turns out, year after year, and particularly in 4th year where it sounds like things will ramp up.

Take care!
11/18/2020 c2 poobear1969
Really good chapter enjoyed it immensely. I find I can relate to this harry you have portrayed as so many other's have eather gone to one extreme to another but I find this one more believable in how you portrayed him. Which is a nice surprise as other authors are very predictable with how he is portrayed don't get me wrong I'm not dissing other authors and enjoyed reading there stories but you have portrayed him which is not often found in other stories I have read.
Very much looking forward to the next chapter to come hopefully not to long.
11/18/2020 c2 NorGuard
Must say, i like this Tom, he seams to be a good guy. Amazing chapter. Keep up the good work.
3,053 « Prev Page 1 .. 187 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 .. Last Next »