for A Flower for the Soul

11/18/2020 c2 2udm17
Concise first year with everything of importance touched and well explained. Next year should be interesting with the diary Horcrux and all.
11/18/2020 c2 Qarz
I wish more authors had the courage to alter canon to fit their story.
11/18/2020 c2 5plums
I hope you follow through on never returning to the Dursleys again.
11/18/2020 c1 Qarz
Your stories are a guarantee of quality so I'm looking forward to how this story pans out. I hope you branch out of the usual stuff you write a bit.
11/18/2020 c1 Misfiredmayhem
Great start! Cant wait for more!
11/18/2020 c1 1The Pathological Liar
Another great chapter. I hope Harry's doesn't become an unlikeable character. Tom's motivations regarding Harry is still murky to me. Is he trying to control or genuinely help him?
11/17/2020 c1 1AiyaKnight
Well I will for sure keep a eye out on this. Starting at pre year 1 and having a fleur harry ship is like throwing a dart at a blank wall wondering if in a year the story will have progressed to even read about the ship couple or relationship. Try and make the pre 4 years 1 or at most 2 chapters long. Thats my only advice for some one trying to do a flowerpot ship but wants to start the book out and go through all 4 years. Also please dont just feed us boring rehash the entire time. 3
11/17/2020 c1 Canuto-90
Great beggining man. As always I will keep reading.

Till your next one.

Cheers
11/17/2020 c1 Inhaled Atoms
I've been looking forward to this story. It looks very promising and I look forward to seeing more of it.
Keep up the great work!
- Atom
11/17/2020 c1 3ObsessedWithHPFanFic
Great first chapter and quite a change in Tom's attitude compared to Voldemort's. Thanks for sharing!
11/17/2020 c1 Bazda
Very nice, your moment to moment writing has improved significantly and I found myself reading every word. Looking forward to more and thank you for your hard work!
11/17/2020 c1 TehStorm
I am a sucker for harry x fleur so i'm very exited to see where this story will go.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/17/2020 c1 GoatSmoker271
Very good start
11/17/2020 c1 Ben Walker1
hmmmmmm interesting... very interesting.

mentor tom, blood licking goblins XD, and intent magic from the get-go. this is a very interesting start and I look forward to reading more
11/17/2020 c1 1The Pathological Liar
How long do you this story will be? Your other stories were at most in 300 to 400k range event Hough they started in the fourth or fifth years. This is from the beginning itself so...

As for the idea, it's not completely unique but your interpretations of your previous fic ideas have been unique and fresh so I have no doubt this fic will feel fresh and great.

Again, I say that your writing has never been this good. You have improved from Honour Thy Blood and Stepping Back considerably.

The only thing I worry about is the romance. You previous had tendency to veer into cliched territories when it came to romance, with Tonks, Daphne and even Bella. So I hope you will move out of cliched territories with Fleur.

Again, Great first chapter and Keep Writing