for A Flower for the Soul

11/18/2020 c2 Olbid
Very good chapter. The only thing I think is incorrect is the fact that amelia bones were not the DLME head in Tom's time, it was crouch senior.
11/18/2020 c1 Mr.Heller
Everything looks good, except for that cliche wand idea, let's be honest, you will never mention it again, and the whole "fused wand" thing is just a misplaced attempt at making Harry more "special", like that's even needed. Holly and Phoenix feather is great by itself - "Nothing and no one shall stand in their way" is the description, if I remember correctly, you can't get any more badass than that.
11/18/2020 c2 f.anders420
Great chapter! Looking forward to see how Harry and Tom will do in second year!
11/18/2020 c2 KadeBear
Damn, Harry is wise beyond his years. He now has a goal to reach, fantastic read, keep up the great work!
11/18/2020 c2 Inhaled Atoms
Good chapter! Excited to see the next one!
11/18/2020 c2 Canuto-90
Great first year man. I can't wait for more of this.

Till your next one.

Cheers!
11/18/2020 c2 1loki98065
should be interesting next year when he finds out about tom in thr dairy.
11/18/2020 c2 BMS
Excellent story so far.
11/18/2020 c2 3Harrison Black Peverall
This story has an excellent start. I am eagerly waiting for the next update. By the way, I like this introverted, polite and brilliant Harry.
11/18/2020 c2 1TheFanficVet
I'm really intrested to see what Tom really is and why he doesnt cooperate with his older self...
11/18/2020 c1 mooneysfate
i like the idea that tom considers himself different from voldie and wants to help harry. of course helping harry helps himself but the outcome is the same. and harry is no longer alone. :)
11/18/2020 c2 Svenion
tom wouldn't know AB as head of dmle. it was crouch when he was defeated
11/18/2020 c2 18Dragon and Sword Master
Even though you stuffed a full year of Hogwarts into one chapter, I think that you did quite a good job at it. Cannot wait to see what happens next year when Voldermort reveals his true name to Harry...and I'm also curious as to what will happen with Luna.

Are you going to integrate her into the plot of the story, have her be a character in the wings? Only you know the answers to that and I cannot wait to read and find out what said answers will be.

DASM
11/18/2020 c2 4AlphaFlash
im really enjoying this. it will be interesting to see how harry actually develops both as a wizard and a person. btw will there be any fusion between tom and harry in the future?
11/18/2020 c2 marlastiano