FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

12/8/2023 c16 Druto
You have done wonderful work with this. Thank you.
12/6/2023 c7 Druto
Serana is so wholesome for me. Thank you.
12/5/2023 c1 Druto
Another great beginning, I am apprehensive of Time though.
11/23/2023 c37 Guest
The one thing I wish was included is a scene showing Harry and Tom meeting up again. Just something to show that Tom didn't get tossed into super hell of something, or at least that he didn't rejoin with voldemort after he died. I mean, it would also have been funny to see the implication that there's like 7 evil voldemorts suffering their own eternal damnations. Adding a scene with Tom would have likely necessitated a scene with James and Lily lack of Sirius and Remus being mentioned was a bit strange, especially with the rest of the Black family getting something,, but it was definitely a feel good ending; something I can appreciate after seeing all the depressing shit in so many stories.
11/16/2023 c37 Guest
Wow, what a fantastic ride. A lovely starting idea, well developped character, an incredible main ship and so many feels.. man I was sad when Tom died, and man I loved this story. It's 2 am and I'm mad I didn't have more to read, but I will console myself with your other stories since I've only read WTRBA.
Can't wait and thank you so much for your work !
11/12/2023 c37 1Jeremiah Malkai
I am a big Flowerpot fan.

I am unsure of whether or not this is the best story in the fandom that I have ever read.

I think for the sense of happiness it brought me, and perhaps the most generous epilogue I've come across it has certainly earns that recognition. It also has my favorite depiction of the Basilisk in any HP story. The Delacour family was a treat. Harry and Dumbledore being able to settle their issues. Tom being recognized as a victim in a tasteful way, that didn't absolve him, but did separate the monster from the man. Ia could go on and on and on.

Thank you for all your hard work and dedication to this.
11/3/2023 c36 PandaIsOnce
My first review on this site and it is a well-deserved one. This is one of my favorite if not my favorite flowerpot fic, the emotions and everything that went into this is so beautiful. Thank you for this amazing piece and with the tears that it brought to me, I love it.
10/31/2023 c24 2TheSerpent77
I swear I have imagined an argument in my head between Harry and McG about him eating the biscuit and all. Her telling to have a biscuit and him saying I don't need a damn biscuit professor. Dunno why that scene from canon always makes me laugh from the book.
10/24/2023 c17 erlinggomez23
I think this is the first time that it hurts me that Tom dies.
10/22/2023 c14 Dracaris5470
ps also your penchant to end dueling competitions that way is hilarious
10/22/2023 c15 Dracaris5470
great fic to reread again but this chapter still hurts , forgiving for the maiming in what can only be described as a temper tantrum is pathetic and shows a massive lack of self respect
10/21/2023 c36 freesayan
very good story.
10/20/2023 c11 3LordHadesinTartarus
The words "prejudice bigot(s)" appear in every single one of your stories - in addition to being grammatically incorrect (prejudiced would be the appropriate form there), it's completely redundant. A bigot is an individual guilty of a specific prejudice. You might as well say biased bigot(s); it's equally redundant but it has the benefit of being alliterative.
10/15/2023 c36 Hohem
Beautiful story, it was a great pleasure to find this other gem in your other works.
Thank you very much for sharing your talent with us, an excellent read.
9/27/2023 c23 santos.luis.contato
Dude... What about the Ressurection Stone?
3,491 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »