for A Flower for the Soul

11/16/2020 c1 elliott777
Looks very promising, can't wait for more.
11/16/2020 c1 DarkRavie
11/16/2020 c1 zippydip
cheers
11/16/2020 c1 KadeBear
Man this story looks good! I'm honestly worried about when Harry learns who Tom truly is.
11/16/2020 c1 chc91776
Interesting introduction.. reminds me a bit about The Soul Within.
11/16/2020 c1 1daithi4377
You could go so many ways with this lol. Is Harry’s Tom, while not exactly good and cheery thoughts but he isn’t the evil egomaniac that he was before his soul broke off? Ir us he just using Harry til he can completely possess him to further the ideals he had prior to that Halloween night. I liked to think if this Tom being a mentor for Harry a wall if protection for him from Dumbledore and the Light that Tom could have used when he was eleven. Hopefully Tom will edge Harry away from the path that he took growing up but also keep him from the path of the pawn and living doormat if the wizarding world if that makes sense lol. No matter how you look at it Dumbledore and Hogwarts is not going to be prepared for this Harry Potter. Though I would hope that Tom gives more explanation if just who he is and how he came about before Harry finds out in a really nasty way, it will make a world of difference in how much Harry accepts Tom and his assistance. If he finds out from Dumbledore, Hagrid ir even Ron it will not bode well for Tom. Though I’m a bit surprised that he introduced himself as Tom since Voldemort was known to hate his first name. Very interesting and I look forward to more.
11/16/2020 c1 18Dragon and Sword Master
I must admit that this was a wonderful first chapter and I'm curious as to where you're going to go with this. Hopefully good things will come from this...
11/16/2020 c1 Holl0w Dan
Gotta say ive not seen the horcrux used in such a way as that before, very interesting especially with the wand.
Curious about whether this harry would become an animsgus too an if he did would it be two forms or 1,say if he had an eagle an lion form would he be able to become a griffin
Really good so far, look forward to more
11/16/2020 c1 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
that's an interesting way to have horcrux interact with Harry!

update soon!
11/16/2020 c1 9tumshie
An interesting start you your latest tale, I only have one question, why are you treating Surrey as a town, a mistake I can understand from non-British authors but find hard to understand from someone who lives in the UK
11/16/2020 c1 MajorChaos13
amaizng story so far. really like the dynamic between harry and tom.

looking forward to hiw that relationship will evolve as the story progresses. really curious about tom and his goals. im assuming that his is the horcrux? of volde that is in his scar. will be intersted in seeing how its identity will evolve along side harry's growth.

cant wait for him to go to hogwarts. will harry have the smae family connection of the blacks and potters of your previous stories.
11/16/2020 c1 4Runereader of the Nightwings
g.

Horcrux Tom helping Harry(I assume its Horcrux Tom) and Fleur/Harry later? Sign me up.
11/16/2020 c1 Sonia25
Amazing first chapter. The dialogues are simply amazing. The first part of this chapter was heartbreaking and made me emotional. Loved the interaction between Harry and tom. I am sure harry will be great under Tom's guidance. Loved everything about this chapter. Can't wait to read the next part. Keep up the amazing work. Take care, God Bless you and your family.
11/16/2020 c1 f.anders420
Seeing the notification that you posted a new story absolutely made my day. This story is already very interesting, and I’m excited to see where you take it!
11/16/2020 c1 Arctic Wolf Fury
Looking forward to another great story
3,048 « Prev Page 1 .. 192 199 200 201 202 203 .. Last Next »