for A Flower for the Soul

11/17/2020 c1 Bazda
Very nice, your moment to moment writing has improved significantly and I found myself reading every word. Looking forward to more and thank you for your hard work!
11/17/2020 c1 TehStorm
I am a sucker for harry x fleur so i'm very exited to see where this story will go.

Can't wait for the next chapter.
11/17/2020 c1 GoatSmoker271
Very good start
11/17/2020 c1 Ben Walker1
hmmmmmm interesting... very interesting.

mentor tom, blood licking goblins XD, and intent magic from the get-go. this is a very interesting start and I look forward to reading more
11/17/2020 c1 1The Pathological Liar
How long do you this story will be? Your other stories were at most in 300 to 400k range event Hough they started in the fourth or fifth years. This is from the beginning itself so...

As for the idea, it's not completely unique but your interpretations of your previous fic ideas have been unique and fresh so I have no doubt this fic will feel fresh and great.

Again, I say that your writing has never been this good. You have improved from Honour Thy Blood and Stepping Back considerably.

The only thing I worry about is the romance. You previous had tendency to veer into cliched territories when it came to romance, with Tonks, Daphne and even Bella. So I hope you will move out of cliched territories with Fleur.

Again, Great first chapter and Keep Writing
11/17/2020 c1 anarion87
nice story so far
11/17/2020 c1 1safwanslabib
this one looks just as promising as your previous story. looking forward to more from those magical fingers!
11/17/2020 c1 Sciny
I had few mixed thoughts about the whole horcrux thing when I read the summary but you managed it really good. Can't wait for more.
11/17/2020 c1 1Notasavior
Pretty awesome way to start this story my dude! Genuinely excited to see how he reacts to Dumbledore. Any plans to make Harry/ fleur meet before GoF?
11/17/2020 c1 2udm17
Happy to see the community come and help you out in this troubled time. I like the premise of this fic, though I'm more interested in seeing how Tom progresses with time as Harry learns more about his part. Love the title as well. Can't wait for future updates !
11/17/2020 c1 BlueberryMuffin5
I've always been a fan of the 'Harry's horcrux helps him' trope, so I definitely want to read more of this.

One question I do have is why would Harry continue living in the cupboard when he could easily instead occupy the spare room? I just found it a little silly for Harry to make a power play on his relatives and then go back to the status quo by staying in the cupboard under the stairs and continue sleeping there for the next three years or so.

Ultimately it is an insignificant detail to the story but just something that stood out to me. Anyway, looking forward to the update.
11/17/2020 c1 Wolfric
Seems like a fine start. Thanks for writing. W.
11/17/2020 c1 Lynkfan
Hello
this is very interesting idea
i think i only read on other story where Tom is talking to Harry [but that was a corruption evil story, and very fast pace]

(Loved your other stories as well The Green in the Grey Dora is a fav {cried when she died in the books} and Stepping Back {Love Bella in this story, its so nice how people see the Black sisters} are so out there){Honour Thy Blood is a treat in how you created Harry's family history and how Arcturus is with Harry was beautifully done}
[in the ideas of Harry is adopted as a Black and the idea of Harry going back in time]
11/17/2020 c1 takemyl
My favorite author returns once again. Can't wait to see where this story goes :)
11/17/2020 c1 TheDragon2000
Another awesome story start. I like the base idea a lot and while I don't think its completely unique in its base idea it is definitely very rare. I look forward to seeing more of the story so thanks for sharing and update soon!
3,099 « Prev Page 1 .. 194 201 202 203 204 205 206 .. Last Next »