FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

11/16/2020 c1 Holl0w Dan
Gotta say ive not seen the horcrux used in such a way as that before, very interesting especially with the wand.
Curious about whether this harry would become an animsgus too an if he did would it be two forms or 1,say if he had an eagle an lion form would he be able to become a griffin
Really good so far, look forward to more
11/16/2020 c1 flight.of.the.phoenix.86
that's an interesting way to have horcrux interact with Harry!

update soon!
11/16/2020 c1 9tumshie
An interesting start you your latest tale, I only have one question, why are you treating Surrey as a town, a mistake I can understand from non-British authors but find hard to understand from someone who lives in the UK
11/16/2020 c1 MajorChaos13
amaizng story so far. really like the dynamic between harry and tom.

looking forward to hiw that relationship will evolve as the story progresses. really curious about tom and his goals. im assuming that his is the horcrux? of volde that is in his scar. will be intersted in seeing how its identity will evolve along side harry's growth.

cant wait for him to go to hogwarts. will harry have the smae family connection of the blacks and potters of your previous stories.
11/16/2020 c1 4Runereader of the Nightwings
g.

Horcrux Tom helping Harry(I assume its Horcrux Tom) and Fleur/Harry later? Sign me up.
11/16/2020 c1 Sonia25
Amazing first chapter. The dialogues are simply amazing. The first part of this chapter was heartbreaking and made me emotional. Loved the interaction between Harry and tom. I am sure harry will be great under Tom's guidance. Loved everything about this chapter. Can't wait to read the next part. Keep up the amazing work. Take care, God Bless you and your family.
11/16/2020 c1 f.anders420
Seeing the notification that you posted a new story absolutely made my day. This story is already very interesting, and I’m excited to see where you take it!
11/16/2020 c1 Arctic Wolf Fury
Looking forward to another great story
11/16/2020 c1 mrducking
soooo, let's put it simply: I'm a sucker for HP/Fleur, especially with a HP with more brains, and I really like your style of writing, follow from me and a really good chapter, one thing that would be amazing would be a willing sacrifice from the horcrux in a learning to care by teaching harry or a willing fusion, but some kind of redemption would fit so well with this start
11/16/2020 c1 PotterDieHardFan
Om man how come I didn't realise this is a Harry/Fluer ff. Plz tag both Harry and fluer so that all the flowerpot fans can know about this ff. If you can update the link of this ff in the last page of all your previous popular ffs so that followers of your those ff will be aware about this amazing ff. What an amazing start to an ff. I simply loved it.
11/16/2020 c1 surya25addanki
Nice chapter looking forward to seeing more
11/16/2020 c1 2adafrog
Good so far, thanks.
11/16/2020 c1 1Calmzone1
Nice start. It’s interesting to see where Tom is taking this. It seems that Harry will be a little more Grey than dark or light. I guess I’m just a middle of the road person myself, since I believe that magic is an energy, and what you do with it is good neutral or bad...not Dark and light. After all, you can trip someone on the stairs, levitate a rock on them, or Imperius them off a ledge. ;)
11/16/2020 c1 Olbid
Very promising, but for the love of God don't do character bashing it only degrades a fic. Just make those who need to be occ the way you wold an entirely new character. Thanks for the chapter.
11/16/2020 c1 12mackiechandler
This is great. I hope to see more. Very well written.
3,491 « Prev Page 1 .. 222 229 230 231 232 233 Next »