FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

11/16/2020 c1 f.anders420
Seeing the notification that you posted a new story absolutely made my day. This story is already very interesting, and I’m excited to see where you take it!
11/16/2020 c1 Arctic Wolf Fury
Looking forward to another great story
11/16/2020 c1 mrducking
soooo, let's put it simply: I'm a sucker for HP/Fleur, especially with a HP with more brains, and I really like your style of writing, follow from me and a really good chapter, one thing that would be amazing would be a willing sacrifice from the horcrux in a learning to care by teaching harry or a willing fusion, but some kind of redemption would fit so well with this start
11/16/2020 c1 PotterDieHardFan
Om man how come I didn't realise this is a Harry/Fluer ff. Plz tag both Harry and fluer so that all the flowerpot fans can know about this ff. If you can update the link of this ff in the last page of all your previous popular ffs so that followers of your those ff will be aware about this amazing ff. What an amazing start to an ff. I simply loved it.
11/16/2020 c1 surya25addanki
Nice chapter looking forward to seeing more
11/16/2020 c1 2adafrog
Good so far, thanks.
11/16/2020 c1 1Calmzone1
Nice start. It’s interesting to see where Tom is taking this. It seems that Harry will be a little more Grey than dark or light. I guess I’m just a middle of the road person myself, since I believe that magic is an energy, and what you do with it is good neutral or bad...not Dark and light. After all, you can trip someone on the stairs, levitate a rock on them, or Imperius them off a ledge. ;)
11/16/2020 c1 Olbid
Very promising, but for the love of God don't do character bashing it only degrades a fic. Just make those who need to be occ the way you wold an entirely new character. Thanks for the chapter.
11/16/2020 c1 12mackiechandler
This is great. I hope to see more. Very well written.
11/16/2020 c1 entron
Lovely start, I always enjoy stories where Tom's soul shard mentors Harry. I also love how you made Harry into someone who is pursuing power and knowledge, as it always irks me to see wasted potential with magical characters.
11/16/2020 c1 2Rydoc
Amazing work as always, i have followed since your first chapter of Honor Thy Blood and it's still a pleasure to read your fanfictions
11/16/2020 c1 Hank1967
Excellent chapter! Do we get to see Harry select Hedwig, or some other owl? Very interesting how the Horcrux (or soul splinter) is educating Harry. This version of Tom seems more benevolent than any other. Is there a reason for this? Besides the obvious of self-preservation? Perhaps this is actually a slice of whatever benevolent part of his soul that Voldemort had? After all, he would have thought that aspect of himself to be utterly worthless and wouldn't have missed it (or wanted it!)... Looking forward to seeing what you do with this.
11/16/2020 c1 pratik.deshmukh.739
Thank you for starting this, being your fan from HTB, I can say that this will be another epic. You have inspired me to become a writer (not on such an epic level as yourself, just random stuff.)
Wishing you all the best for this story. I will try to be a regular reviewer on this one. I just wish that you'll take this to the same level as to that of HTB and Stepping back. Now I'll start reading - Pratik
11/16/2020 c1 4AlphaFlash
great absolutely great start
11/16/2020 c1 sanyigo45
its a realy good star. I wonder how much tom manipulating Harry ?
3,500 « Prev Page 1 .. 223 230 231 232 233 234 Next »