FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

11/26/2021 c8 belieber15
Had to quit the story.. First of all I think you're a very good writer I liked the whole concept of Horcrux!Tom being Harrys mentor. but I also think youve made Harry way too confident, eloquent and straight up perfect. Harry is repeatedly described as a loner and antisocial yet you somehow made him into a complete dick instead... Also Cedric bashing? why?
11/23/2021 c37 Shintoras
Thansk for the great story
11/25/2021 c36 Sud64
Simply beautiful, thank you so so much for sharing this with us. Absolutely loved the story, beautifully written with a realistic yet still enjoyable fantastical tinge. I would implore anyone who's considering reading to pull the trigger, you absolutely won't regret it. An amazing read and time well spent. <3
11/23/2021 c36 tieflin
I loved this story. This is the first time I've read a Horcrux Tom/Harry story (I read it for the Flowerpot) and I really ended up enjoying that aspect. You made Tom's choice to help Harry and destroy Voldy very believable. I think the boost it gave Harry into being as accomplished and powerful as he becomes is also done well, it's not an unbelievably OP Harry. The Flowerpot relationship was phenomenal throughout. There were so many wonderful parts to this story and I've spent the past few days devouring it. Thank you for sharing this amazing work with us! 3
11/21/2021 c36 jaqmaq77
It's a great story, but the ending feels unfinished and rushed... Sorry... I mean the epilogue feels unfinished and rushed - I think it would have been better without it...
However - very well written and captivating story, I loved the Tom/Harry interactions... I must say that I really enjoyed it.
I do love Harry/Fleur stories... I need to see your profile to see if you have done any stories with one of my favourite pairings... Harry/Bellatrix or Harry/Tonks...
11/16/2021 c14 Rivael
I honestly expected Harry's Patronus to be a Harpy Eagle. I'm not sure what a Gamayan is and wikipedia barely has anything on them other than that they're prophetic birds vaguely similar to angels and that they're kind of omnipotent. But then again, I just don't like Patronus that are magical creatures; I only accept Dumbledore's because he has a Pheonix familiar so it would make sense for him but I can't really think of anyone else who could have a magical creature except _maybe_ dragon handlers and magizoologist like Newt Scamander.
11/10/2021 c4 itioministralis
I don't know why this frustrates me so much, but your Harry is literally nodding every 10 seconds. I swear, "nod" must be the most common word in this fic. He nods to EVERYTHING. Even in the middle of a fight! Riddle should've commented on that, I don't know. Also, must he always talk to himself? Is that how it works?
11/6/2021 c2 Guest
Omygod. I don't know how many fics I quit midways due to this type of Harry.
He is an 11 year old.
Were any of you 11 year olds? So he is talking eloquently, teaching fred and George manners infront of everyone... I was wary when he started with the whole "11 year olds are too naive to be my friends".
11/6/2021 c37 edwarddoriangrey1
Never had I laughed and cried, had a roller coaster of emotion, than I have reading this Flowerpott. This story is amazing and I think everyone should read it.
11/4/2021 c36 Ravensflock
Bravo! best story ive seen where he communes with the horcrux. I love how tom never tried to claim to be good or say it was all due to his child hood and owned his actions and grew as a person. would love to see your take on a harryxtonks
11/3/2021 c36 Sebine
That ending was sickeningly cute
11/2/2021 c16 3volandkl08
Right now I hate you. I'm a bawling mess. I have not been able to put this story down. It is exceptionally good. Well written, with a good storyline to go with it. This is the first Harry/Fleur fic I have read and I must say I will look for more though I doubt many if any could compare to this.
10/29/2021 c1 Sebine
TBR
Tom Barvolo Riddle

SUSPICIOUS
10/28/2021 c1 Sebine
Forgot to italic Tommy boys words
10/28/2021 c10 Victorius 435