FanFiction.Net
for A Flower for the Soul

9/26/2023 c20 santos.luis.contato
For all the bulshit about Pureblood that they are fixated on, one day, the muggles will discover about magic. With technology advancing, they could not hope to obliviate the internet... So one day, there will be a war against muggles... Or the wizards find a way to hide themselvs from muggles completely...
9/26/2023 c16 santos.luis.contato
this chapter made all thing Harry did until now, a bulshit... First, he didnt feel Fleur coming to get the Cup? Second, he being hit in the back of the head? really? bulshit...
9/25/2023 c3 santos.luis.contato
so, Harry is or is not a Horcrux? I lost there. If he is a Horcrux, he will need to die, and Tom will disapear from his head.
9/20/2023 c36 Vitobbolado
An amazing story once again my friend. The fish one where the basilisk was a important someone. She was truly a gentle giant. Loved how you made the character and how harry went from someone with little people that he cared about to having many. Amazing
9/19/2023 c37 53EdTheBeast
This was an excellent story. More romance and character interaction than adventure. I think every one would love to read this. There were very few spelling/grammar errors, so even someone without English as their first language, should have no trouble.
9/18/2023 c17 Vitobbolado
Damn didn't expect that Tom would die so early in the story I will miss him he was able to make good at the last of his life or something like that he is nothing like volddy. Goodbye Tom.
9/13/2023 c14 dragonheart117
skimmed the chapter, meh
9/13/2023 c13 dragonheart117
what all this lovelyness (sarcasm) seems to forget is that while yes, it should be her choice whether she takes the risk of being with him, it is ALSO HIS choice to take the risk to her, also its his choice to go out with her, you can't force him into a relationship with her. This argument is a trope at this point.

I choose to not do something because its a risk to someone else.
someone else says its not your choice how you personally act uno reverso
what

also didn't this start with her wanting to appolagise for initiating the kiss... where is the apology for that. does every woman character have to have the plot twist a second plotpoint into the man being somehow wrong first so he appolagises even when she does something she thinks is wrong...

then the woman scary trope... I know its easy to write, but really.
9/7/2023 c37 Big.Daddy.Dudders
Goddamn. I didn’t realize how many different stories and pairing you have in my top list of books. It’s actually auditioning
9/2/2023 c36 quin3218
Omg Im so glad i read this again and actually finished it. I was so devastated that Tom was killed the first time that i stopped reading it lol this is amazing.
8/31/2023 c17 quin3218
I’m so mad you killed off Tom. Whyyyy?
8/30/2023 c19 alsdjhfgljkwebgh
I like the part where you forgot Harry has all his OWLs and two NEWTS. He is, by canon, a legal adult. He is allowed magic and can leave Hogwarts. Are you an idiot, or forgetful?
8/29/2023 c37 3WhiteElfElder
Thank you for the story. Did the remainder of the DEs get caught?
8/29/2023 c34 WhiteElfElder
Harry should have also made a point of having an Oath given to do what is best for the country while in office.
8/29/2023 c33 WhiteElfElder
I wonder if Harry can enchant the arm to act as a focus, or make it turn into a shield? I wonder what method of incapacitation they will come up with that will let Harry strike back.
3,491 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »