for A Beautiful Happiness

11/30/2020 c1 Davis
NIce
11/16/2020 c1 SilveerKnighT
Some crazy people in this word smh
11/16/2020 c1 Meganrae1234
I really love this story! I love when you write Harry/Vernon stories and I hope you continue to write more! Possibly even a multiple chapter story? I just wish this story would have been a bit longer so we could have read about Harry discovering hermione and Ron betraying him and how they aren’t really his friends and then Harry going through his inheritance changes. I just loved this story so much I didn’t want it to end and wished it was longer lol.
11/16/2020 c1 Jeda31
Oh my word, that was a sensationally sublime and gorgeously spectacular, wanton depraved and kinkily awesome, alluring saucy, humdinger of a one shot story. As how can Vernon and Harry, having lusted after and desired each from afar, resist or deny themselves to be together as they were always destined and fated to be as mate and inccubus omega and particularly on Vernon's part enjoy all the pleasurable perks and passions of being said mate and ensuring that his hornily insatiable iccubus omega sexual desires are always seen to and look after as he constantly ploughs and breed Harry, like there is no tomorrow and give them the happy quite family life and children that they have always wanted and enjoy every second of doing so.