for Shelter from the Storm

4/14 c6 PrinceSheo
Very very interesting. I like how the radiance is already trying to subvert and spread her plague amongst the humans.
2/28 c6 Guest
l am loving it can't wait for chapter 7 l wonder how will bugs of hallownest react to new people they never seen way you write it's amazing that got me will hornet or ghost,elderbug react to newcomers. although l want to see the reactions of the team that village is inhabited by bug people and realize they're not a threat.
2/28 c6 3Walpurgisnacht
At least he isn't dreaming.
2/6 c2 1grey-gahuul
When I read this, I heard the line from Subnautica at the end
2/3 c3 2Victor John Foxfire
...Am I the only one who thinks the Radience was Squeeing at the Accidental Prayers to Her by Albert and the Steadily growing Colonists of the Ruined Hollownest?

Because from what I can see, Albert uses "Lord", and for Gods, Lord is a unisex term to use regardless of the God or Goddess' Gender... And Albert is thanking God, in this case, Radiance, because she led them to the Sanctuary of the ruins of Hollownest.

So even though he knows not of her name, he's still giving her prayer... Which is exactly what she wants. I dunno why, I just find it funny to imagine the Radiance do a Cute little Hoppy Dance at getting Prayers after so long. XD
1/31 c6 2Ferno16
Heavy is the head wearing the crown. How will the captain tackle this problem? Thanks for updating.
1/17 c2 Guest
I like that the Radiance is curious of humans. Godless but able to resist the Radiance's power is something going to be important in this story?
1/16 c5 Ferno16
Okay so now we know they're still not capable of communicating. So how will winterhome respond to this?
1/7 c3 4Mr Extension
Gotta say, your work is amazing and I've never actually seen anyone do this sort of thing with Frostpunk so far!
1/6 c4 2Ferno16
First contact.. disaster or not?
1/6 c4 4Mr Extension
That was the absolute worst-case scenario for a first contact situation, huh? Still, none of the characters knew anything of what inhabited the caverns.
12/10/2020 c3 2Ferno16
More please!
11/28/2020 c2 Guest
... crap, it's the Absolute Radiance already. Hooray! I wonder if these guys will encounter a Bug while they stay there and if so, will it be Hornet since she does ward off outsiders, or maybe Ghost since he does travel all around and the Radiance hasn't been defeated yet? Or maybe some other character? I still haven't been able to think where in Hallownest the area they found is. Best I can think of is that small tent area within the Kingdom's Edge, but they would've noted the only by now, that and based on the scenery the tent might be connected to the outside. I'll be waiting for the next update.
11/27/2020 c2 Ferno16
Oh God, give me more! I can feel both game lores slowly meet and interact.
11/25/2020 c1 58Anthony Staffenhagen
The "frost-coated binoculars" part is really effective at letting me feel how freezing and snowy it is and the "long-outdated map" does the same for telling me how difficult the situation is and how desperate the MC is to accomplish the goal. Overall, I really like the sense of adventure in this.
22 Page 1 2 Next »