for Shelter from the Storm

1/17 c2 Guest
I like that the Radiance is curious of humans. Godless but able to resist the Radiance's power is something going to be important in this story?
1/16 c5 2Ferno16
Okay so now we know they're still not capable of communicating. So how will winterhome respond to this?
1/7 c3 1Mr Extension
Gotta say, your work is amazing and I've never actually seen anyone do this sort of thing with Frostpunk so far!
1/6 c4 2Ferno16
First contact.. disaster or not?
1/6 c4 1Mr Extension
That was the absolute worst-case scenario for a first contact situation, huh? Still, none of the characters knew anything of what inhabited the caverns.
12/10/2020 c3 2Ferno16
More please!
11/28/2020 c2 Guest
... crap, it's the Absolute Radiance already. Hooray! I wonder if these guys will encounter a Bug while they stay there and if so, will it be Hornet since she does ward off outsiders, or maybe Ghost since he does travel all around and the Radiance hasn't been defeated yet? Or maybe some other character? I still haven't been able to think where in Hallownest the area they found is. Best I can think of is that small tent area within the Kingdom's Edge, but they would've noted the only by now, that and based on the scenery the tent might be connected to the outside. I'll be waiting for the next update.
11/27/2020 c2 Ferno16
Oh God, give me more! I can feel both game lores slowly meet and interact.
11/25/2020 c1 56Anthony Staffenhagen
The "frost-coated binoculars" part is really effective at letting me feel how freezing and snowy it is and the "long-outdated map" does the same for telling me how difficult the situation is and how desperate the MC is to accomplish the goal. Overall, I really like the sense of adventure in this.
11/23/2020 c1 Rook435
Wow, a Frostpunk-Hollow Knight crossover. Unorthodox but a pretty cool idea! Also good job on the grammar, really helps sell that the situation is rather dire for the Frostpunk people. Now time to await to see the characters of Hollow Knight and see how they interact with the humans.
11/21/2020 c1 2Ferno16
Please, please, PLEASE! Keep this story going! I played both games and you have my absolute attention!
11/21/2020 c1 Guest
1 of the main reason why i like hollow knight is that The knight/ghost is so adorable ye so powerful like kirby hope yo see more soon
11/21/2020 c1 Guest
... they're practically invading Hallownest. Not sure how well the bugs are gonna take to a big group of people suddenly moving in there, even if the place is now a kingdom in ruins. That and it's not that safe with the Radiance around :) . I don't know what Frostpunk is about though and I have to wonder if they'll be more susceptible to it compared to the bugs or if there won't be much of a difference. Also, did the tunnel lead to Greenpath since it is one of the only places with vegetation? Doubt it led to the Queen's Gardens, else that might be a bigger disaster. I'll be waiting for a next chapter either way!
11/20/2020 c1 1MrMateusz
This must be either before or during events of hollow knight, becouse if it was later, it would be imposible for radiance to haunt their dreams, so wich one is it?
11/18/2020 c1 Guest