for Together, Or Not At All

11/19/2020 c1 Guest
Thank you very much for this. I can't believe the writers did what they did.
11/21/2020 c1 Black Fungus
Oh, not your crops! Thanks for the story! I will pm you tomorrow! I am sleepy now...
11/20/2020 c1 Kathy
definitely a more complete ending than the series finale, nice
11/20/2020 c1 59Ghanaperu
Aw. Much better ending. I'm a firm believer in canon, in the fact that the story as it was told by the writers has something meaningful that can't just be discarded... But until I find that beauty in the ending they gave us, I'm turning to stories like this to feel better. Because oh man, that story was crushing. Sam, left alone? For decades? Idk how to accept it. Cried so hard.
11/20/2020 c1 Guest
I actually preferred last week's episode as a finale than the finale we actually got. The finale...I liked it and disliked it at the same time. Mostly I feel disappointed. But I enjoyed your fic very much, it was satisfying. Thank you.
11/20/2020 c1 MommaKris
Love this ending. I was ugly crying watching the last episode. It was just so sad!
11/20/2020 c1 SUPERNATURAL-dean-lover
awwwwwwww
11/20/2020 c1 165Katy M VT
This was alright. But, I liked the actual show ending better. And I think the reason Sam's wife was shadowy was because she was supposed to be Eileen, but they couldn't or didn't get the actress.
11/20/2020 c1 2kunjal865
Honestly this is the ending we deserved not that pos ending. Like what was the finale seriously. I’m so freaking disappointed smh. My babies Cas and Jack deserved more than just a mention and EILIEEN?! like Sam did so much to save her and now she isn’t even mentioned. I feel really bad for the actors too. The writing was bad, it’s not their fault. I just can’t anymore
11/20/2020 c1 Leann Nickerson
This was great! Thanks so much for your time and effort in writing this!
11/20/2020 c1 Guest
I’m pretty sure the woman with Sam was supposed to be Eileen? They just couldn’t get the actress for filming because of COVID. Same with the Castiel scene that was cut out of the finale.
11/20/2020 c1 honeymaren
Dude
DUDE
I just watched the finale, and i refuse to believe that SPN ended like THAT. THANK YOU FOR THIS. I can go rest in peace now. The official ending never happened. Yours is a thousand times better.