for Kintsugi

12/21/2021 c1 39Ketsui Tasogare
Agh this was freaking brilliant! Brilliant! I loved the reflective deep chat they had, I love that Kon came for his neck with bars and I loved Ichigo deciding to be selfish. This was absolutely great
4/17/2021 c1 Blaze Zion
I really enjoyed reading your book.. I read enthusiastically and understood the story. ... If you have some great stories like this one, you can publish it on Novel Star, just submit your story to hardy novelstar. top or joye novelstar. top
11/21/2020 c1 jobananasan
I really wish Kubo had written Bleach more like this. The stuff that happens in between major moments. There's a lack of closeness. We know certain characters are good friends but we never really see much of them hanging out and doing things that close friends do. Not enough slice of life moments. Not enough moments like Ichigo telling her he almost lost her. Stuff like that. I don't know if I'm making any sense. I like that you included so much more to that particular "Shinji saving both Ichigo and Rukia" scene. And of course what happened afterwards.

“But all the wounds I sustained meant something to me..."-I'm crying! She was worth all those wounds and scars he got. T_T

“Why do you fight so hard for someone like me?” Her voice barely rose above a disbelieving whisper. His drive to fight, his unshakable resolve….She was at the center of it all. She wasn’t worth it. She wasn’t worth all that pain and suffering and the scars he’d endured and will continue to endure."-*sigh* My girl is too damn pure for her own good. So in character!

Sweet sweet fic. Made me smile in the end. :)
11/20/2020 c1 Anon
Hi, I really enjoyed your writing! You always seem to write ichiruki so well! The end was especially touching and the pacing really helped build up that touching moment, though I just want to say I got a little confused at the part with Karin and Yuzu, are they in the same room as Ichigo in this one? It wasn’t clear. Thankyou for writing this story! 3