for Had a Time of It

12/20/2020 c1 Rhapsodist
Fantastic
12/18/2020 c1 monkeybaby
It's 2:18 am right now but I absolutely had to finish reading this and I'm so freaking glad that I did! I love this so much! It's amazing! Awesome work!
12/17/2020 c1 puls
My confusion at the beginning was replaced by adoration pretty quickly.,l This is one of the best fanfictions I ever read! Loved it!
12/14/2020 c1 Weird Flex
Holy shit. This is probably the best fic I've red all year. Thank you for this.
12/10/2020 c1 1Intellectual909
This was

THE BEST
12/9/2020 c1 1twotoed
Haven't read the main story, but this was still enjoyable to read. Thanks for sharing!
12/3/2020 c1 Guest
I’m having trouble logging in right now but I just wanted to say I looooove this series so much!

You’re doing an amazing job writing these and it’s also a huge testament to your skill.

Please keep it up! Thanks for writing :)
12/2/2020 c1 9Chimebelle
My god this was beautiful. I love it. Humor was scattered everywhere, Harry and Lestrange growing closer was so natural and like them, getting into prison (how many times?) was hilarious, ... I just loved everything. Thank you.
11/27/2020 c1 1ScarlettMeadow123102
AAAAAAHHHHHH! I ship it! I have from day one from the original fanfic. I'm not sure that Harry and Caelum are a thing though in the original. I'm pretty sure it's between her and Leo. But this ship is way better! Please continue on this ship! I absolutely adore it!
11/26/2020 c1 a.l.ct
ahhhhhhh!
11/22/2020 c1 Booksrlife15
Wow, that was so good! I never thought I would ship them too but now I definitely too. I appreciate the progression of their relationship and caelum's inner thoughts. I quite enjoyed reading this! :)
11/23/2020 c1 Archie09
amazing
11/23/2020 c1 rrrrrman
I got a good bit theough before i realized this was a sequel. Maybe put something in the description
11/23/2020 c1 1orion0905
I love ground hog days. I wish you had included James a bit more but if was still so much fun.
11/22/2020 c1 3grovepjp