for Rendezvous - The Complete Novel Length

11/22/2021 c42 3TrebleBookWorm
I remember reading your stories as they were coming out the first time, although I’m pretty sure I read them in the wrong order. They have always been some of my favorite pieces of writing on this site! This full length story was everything I hoped for and more! They way you weave details from the original Divergent series into your own writing is wonderful. This story is captivating, sexy and heartfelt. I only wish you would keep writing! Maybe a 5 and 10 year update?! I’m sure that’s wishful thinking, anyway thank you for writing such a wonderful story. Xoxo TrebleBookWorm
11/5/2021 c42 Guest
I finished this story for a second time last month , but I continue checking on you , just wishing for you to come back with another story , and then this time, I found out you wrote an EPILOGUE , AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!, you make my day, thank you so much , I am in love with this story of yours , and you my friend, you are a beyond amazing writer, thank you again.
10/16/2021 c42 8srhittson
I loved this story
10/13/2021 c41 Ahart16
This could be rewritten as a movie. Or a short Netflix series. Seriously it’s awesome!
10/10/2021 c42 anonehmoose
I absolutely adored this this was amazing!
9/29/2021 c27 Guest
Omg! Evelyn its a bitch!
9/26/2021 c42 Jeniffer
Loved the book. I do wish we would have found out if something ever happened between Uriah and Christina though.
9/12/2021 c42 Guest
I can’t tell you how happy this makes me! Thank you, thank you to you both. So lovely to see them happy and loving their lives. Can’t wait to see what you’re working on next
9/12/2021 c42 yanna B
YES YES YES. I so missed my Sunday updates. Girl you are alright with me. LOVE IT
9/12/2021 c42 1Initiate101
Omg! Such an amazing surprise! I loved reading a little peak into their life as a married couple. It was really in line with my vision for how they would live, Tris going with Tobias overseas and writing while he worked with relief efforts. Would love to know more about Tris' life as a writer and how she continues to find success. I noticed your story is still not marked as complete so I can't wait for an epilogue part 2 ;) I'm very curious to know if they end up having kids or not.
9/12/2021 c42 Depecher
This was a treat! Cheers to our happy couple and cheers to your and your Beta.

This made my day. xoxo from California.
9/12/2021 c42 expat24
What a great delightful surprise! Actually that kind of lifestyle probably suits them both to the ground, free of all family ties and mundane PR restrictions ... Tris is successful with her writing and no doubts Tobias loves having her round him with those difficult rescue mission trips...
Good for them, they deserve to live how they choose and be happy. Love the fact that Andrew is coming round and has even read her book..
I so wish we could be blessed with a second epilogue perhaps ?
Thanks again so much, i have loved this story.
9/12/2021 c42 enj412
Wonderful epilogue! I enjoyed it immensely. I am happy they are doing so well. They deserve happiness. I will hope we get an epilogue #2.
9/12/2021 c42 lexinthecity
I had a feeling since it wasn't designated COMPLETE that you'd add some more. This is exactly the way I pictured them living. Tobias out there helping in a very hands on way and Tris travelling along with him working on her novels. Both still able to accomplish what they were meant to do in life, but not having to be separated from each other. Glad Andrew seems to be trying, but I also understand Tris' trepidation where he is concerned. Hope they're always able to toast to living their lives on their terms.
9/12/2021 c42 6by-the-bye
thank you for this epilogue! i thoroughly enjoyed it
577 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »