for Rendezvous - The Complete Novel Length

6/14/2021 c30 energizer bunny 12
ok, so is he going to have her fired? I just love how he blocked Evelyn out. Never my favorite character! Can't wait to see what the "favor" is and what kind of trick he plays on Nita and her spies.
6/14/2021 c30 expat24
Gosh what's to say? It's a GEM OF A CHAPTER that's for sure. Tobias savvy business Acumen is indeed shining through big time with his decisions to cut ties, think of forward expansion as a '' stand alone Man'' so much so that he shut Evelyn up once and for all. About time mind you, it was long overdue! He is very much thinking ahead in more way than one. Well written, excellent description and one can easily feel the tense nasty venom of his Mother behind each door as she barks orders to everybody crossing her ways ! (The Devil wears Prada did indeed spring to mind too !). It is a final delight that Sarah has been discovered as the mole, Tobias will finally now be able to do something about it. (wonder what though?) - This chapter is great because we can actually witness Tobias putting some order, structure in his life wether it's business or personal and he is in control of his own destiny. He has finally taken charge. He is protecting with fierce determination what matters to him and will no longer tolerate being walked all over. It had to happen.
I am inclined to believe that that both Nita and Sarah scumbags do need to be taught a humiliating shameful lesson that neither of them will forget any time soon... Their mutual greed will be their downfall i hope!
Tobias is now very much ahead of the game, controling the situation to his advantage while protecting his love for Tris, it can only be (i hope) a win-win outcome !
Well done again and can't wait to read what Tobias next ''masterplan'' truly is !
He is becoming very machiavellian is he not ?
6/14/2021 c30 8srhittson
That cliffhanger. I need to know who he called and what the favor is. I can’t wait for the next update.
6/13/2021 c30 6by-the-bye
wow, what is tobias up to? so glad they finally caught on that sarah is the mole, and that he finally had his stand down with evelyn. things seem to be looking up for them, now, if only they can get rid of nita.
6/13/2021 c30 Mskittyc1964
Well DAMN! He let Evelyn have it with both barrels I can't wait until next week I want to see Sarah get her comeuppance
6/13/2021 c30 1Initiate101
sorry my last review was meant for the most recent chapter!
6/13/2021 c1 Initiate101
I can’t believe Tobias is cutting Evelyn out now! I loved the whole scene and was totally picturing Miranda from Devil Wears Prada walking through the halls while employees scramble out of the way. I am hoping that they don’t get caught by Sarah/Nita…not sure it’s the best idea to keep this private from Tris but eager to learn how it all unfolds! Have a great week!
6/11/2021 c29 Mich
I'm not that satisfied with this chapter. I feel like they only had a quickie.
6/13/2021 c30 Bamcn24
Love take charge Tobias!
6/13/2021 c29 Bamcn24
Hmmmmmmm, I don’t like the secret anymore. The cat should come out of the bag after Calebs wedding
6/13/2021 c28 Bamcn24
Yippee
6/13/2021 c30 that-one-sleepless-fangirl
Ahhh this chapter was SO GOOD!
6/13/2021 c30 ceciliahellis
Amazing chapter! Omg the whole thing with Evelyn was probably one of the best moment of this story. So glad he put his mother back in her place! Lady who are you to fire your son personal assistant for doing his job. Can’t wait to see that’s gonna happened with Sarah. Also thank you for updating the last chapter. Looking forward to next week!
6/13/2021 c30 enj412
I am so proud of Tobias. He has pushed his mother out of his life. Evelyn is truly a manipulative bitch, so she deserves it. I hope Tris and Tobias are not caught. This was very well written, my friend.
6/13/2021 c30 lexinthecity
This chapter is EVERYTHING. Ev. Ery. Thing. The way Evelyn was put in her place by the door man, then Malcolm and finally by Tobias with a calm, detached demeanor. Sarah being caught as the mole. Even the introduction of Amar was top notch because their banter was great. Let's not forget Tris saying "I love you" again. Cannot wait for the next chapter to see what Tobias does.
You knocked this one out of the park, for real. I applaud you.
577 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »