for Rendezvous - The Complete Novel Length

6/6/2021 c29 expat24
Great, been dying for this chapter ... As much as i usually believe it's unfair to complain on FF to the authors ... this time i shall by saying this is way too too short ! I want, i need more !
Seriously truth be told i expected more but am still delighted by this outcome, Tris is finally on board fully in this relationship to Tobias' delight .. am so pleased for both of them.
They will both need all the courage they can muster to fight off Evelyn and other potential suitors thrown at them in months to come...Perhaps it may be time for them to reveal their love to each other to the world... look forward to more as always. Thanks again.
6/6/2021 c29 5Sensitivity8
Ahem *clears throat* I vote you owe us an especially long chapter next week ma'am because this was cheating! LOL

But I am glad Tris was finally able to tell Tobias that she loved him, she's been sooooo patient with her. Boy I can't wait for Evelyn to find out because she is going to show her behind and I can't wait for Tris and Tobias to put her in her place.
6/6/2021 c29 enj412
Aww, she finally told him how she feels. I am glad they know where they stand with each other. I hope they can figure out a way to be together more. I look forward to seeing what happens next. Thanks for updating, my friend!
6/6/2021 c29 shortanamx
aww in they way to be tougher
6/6/2021 c29 goldensnitch1
I’m so glad she finally said it! That was wonderful! Now I can’t wait until the move forward!
5/31/2021 c28 Guest
THIS IS SO CRUEL! how could you make me wait a week with this anticipation! curse you!
5/30/2021 c28 Guest
Mean, mean, mean - you can’t leave us hanging! Another fabulous chapter, will be eagerly awaiting their reunion and her explanation of the epiphany
5/30/2021 c28 expat24
Finally. . ... Tris is finally in tune with her own feelings hopefully comfortable to share and confide into Tobias at long last. Music to his ears because he's been waiting for some sort of commitment for a while now ... Truth be told Tris has matured a great deal since the first chapter, its been a challenging time for her on many fronts.
The update and developments on Evelyn's personal family crisis shall make an interesting bedside story if they have the time to get to that! ( may be preoccupied with other other things lol).
You are being unfair and naughty to let us wait for another entire week until the next update but waiting we shall ! Stay safe and well everybody, may you ALL have a great week.
5/30/2021 c28 1Initiate101
You’re telling me I gotta wait another WEEK for this Miami reunion?! You’re killing me, lol! I’ll be cursing you out this week (but also always grateful for your updates regardless!). Hopefully Tris will share some of her feelings in the next chapter, Tobias deserves to hear them!
5/30/2021 c28 Depecher
Getting the “Rock You Like a Hurricane” vibes. Hopefully Tris will share her feelings with Tobias during their unexpected time together and he can fill her in on the strings that mommy dearest Evelyn is trying to pull. Great chapter. Thank you for sharing. I hope you (and everyone else reading this story) has a great week. Looking forward to hearing from you next week.

xoxo from HOT California... expected temp on Monday 5/31/21 is 106!
5/30/2021 c28 8srhittson
This was such a short chapter. I want more!
5/30/2021 c28 enj412
I look forward to them being reunited, at least for a night. Thanks for updating. You know I love this so much.
5/30/2021 c28 5Sensitivity8
You so dirty for this short chapter and leaving us with the anticipation of smut! LOL
5/30/2021 c28 shortanamx
can't wait until they have a conversation and define the relationship. I need more tris and four content but also fluff.
5/30/2021 c28 oce.21
Tris is ready ! I repeat... she is ready to tell her feelings to him... But wait, I can't wait till next Sunday for the next chapter. Thank you to this storm for this unexpected early rendez-vous ! I'm so ready for the next chapter !
577 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »