for Second Coming of the Lord of Hate

1/10 c2 Zoltan-Atreyu
holy shit love this please keep up the good work
1/4 c2 4DA Exodus
Loved these two chapters. This story defenitly promises to be Interesting. I am curious if Ayala and Ahsoka will join him once they find out what actually happened. Can't wait to see what happens next and I gotta say I am so happy to see some more of the older era characters used.
12/31/2020 c1 Paul Prendergast
This is really good.
12/24/2020 c2 3The Faceless Wordsmith
It looks like the use of Naruto in this story is just a means of clickbait. Sad, since you could have just written a normal Star Wars story.
12/23/2020 c2 dlowe2651
Fucking awesome i cant wait to read more update again soon
12/13/2020 c2 Danny
You should have the droid HK-47 join naruto
12/15/2020 c1 Vigriff
My how utterly TREACHEROUS the Jedi are. They make the Sith look honest in comparison.
12/15/2020 c1 OmegaRealism
tulak hord lol what a total joke that creature was utterly weak in star wars the old republic or swtor that creature isnt even worthy of being considered a real sith lord.
12/13/2020 c1 Mrsiri
is Naruto also a descendeant Tulak Hord
12/10/2020 c2 15NinjaFang1331
Awesome job so far
12/10/2020 c2 1bayoujmd89
Patiently wait for update keep up the good work
12/9/2020 c2 heckelman88
Good story so far, hope to see Asajj Ventress in it at some point.
12/7/2020 c2 Bolis67
So far so good, if you are planning something to throw off since they jedi's know there is another signature force idk maybe Darth Odium (latin for hate)

If one is planning names please give some thought meaning and purpose of the name.
12/4/2020 c2 Zero
If Naruto have the Darth title can it Darth Chaos or Khaos because if his goal still is peace then why not have similar mindset to pain and Madura through hatred and chaos.
12/3/2020 c2 Danny R
Good very good. I like it.
112 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »