for The Maine Event

12/27/2020 c46 ecsgg
Loved it! Glad they can find happiness now!
12/27/2020 c46 2December Jeffries2
I am so happy for them. After everything they have been through over the years, they are finally happy and married. I’m pretty sure once their families and friends find out they will be getting some congratulations and some negative reactions. I definitely don’t see Lorelei or Shira being happy for them.
12/27/2020 c46 jordana60
The first thing that struck me was Logan taking is watch off. There’s something very sexy about a man wearing a watch, and with cell phones, not too many of them wear one. Rory and Logan have a lot of logistics to work out, but for right now, they needed to have hot, unencubered married sex, and that they did!
12/27/2020 c46 kaleik1
Loved it... they are finally married and together
12/27/2020 c46 22Gemmadog
Love how it’s all coming right for them
12/27/2020 c46 52shari
Such a sweet and sexy installment. They deserve some happiness. Because we know they still have a lot to handle
12/27/2020 c46 23Rori Potter
How will Lorelai react to Rory marrying him when everyone else thinks he was marrying Odette? How will Emily react? What will the fallout be? Update soon.
12/27/2020 c46 RGLH2017GG
I hope we get to see a flashback of their wedding. Can't wait to see how their families react to the news. Update soon!
12/27/2020 c45 RGLH2017GG
I love that Logan tried to connect with Mitchum and make him see something other than business. Logan and Rory did what Mitchum and Catherine didn't do. I'm glad it worked out for him.
12/27/2020 c46 lucylulu
Love your story, can't wait to read more
And I really hope in longer chapters
12/27/2020 c45 mimi1028
This was so well played by Logan. I thought that Logan discovering Owen would be a big bombshell, but instead he used the info in the perfect way to persuade Mitchum to see why he and Rory belonged together. Like how all the pieces came together!
12/27/2020 c46 54nightnovice
Awe, they are so happy!
12/27/2020 c45 2December Jeffries2
Mitchum and Logan’s compromise regarding the company is pleasantly unexpected. He married the love of his life and gets to stay employed at his family’s company without being forced to take over as CEO. Fantastic chapter. Can you do a flashback scene of Rory and Logan’s wedding?
12/27/2020 c45 54nightnovice
Well played by both the Huntzberger men.
12/27/2020 c45 52shari
Interesting that Mitchum knew Logan was up to something. Liked how he used Owen just to make the point that his dad should understand ha love for Rory. Still have to deal with Shira and the divorce. Hopefully Odette gets her baby and love
570 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »