FanFiction.Net
for Living Like Pookie

9/19/2021 c1 DarkLoverofAnime
I am loving this fic! You definitely should update it soon because that cliffhanger is a killer.
4/27/2021 c1 23Wysteria Fox
Hahah! Loved how you started us right in the action with the first sentence. Also think it's funny how Gerald is still his best bud despite the personality shift. :) for some reason reading about Arnold daydreaming about Helga was funny bbn and cute.
And classic- getting stuck on the table. Now how will Arnold escape? :)
12/29/2020 c1 21Cre8ivelybankrupt87
Wait... you posted another story? How'd I miss this? Man I have been out of the friggin loop...
... well, that's a tense opening, which is saying something as I have no idea what's going on yet.
Haha, to hear Helga described as the girl of Arnold's dreams... how times have changed from when she was the girl of his nightmares.
Alright, pieces are coming together... I think I know who's being talked about here.
You know, I'd never really thought about it but it's amusing to think that Arnold might end up acting like his grandma in his old age... or even now.
Ah yes. Big Bob. I was correct.
Whoa Arnold, you once helped Chocolate Boy get over his addiction and now you're encouraging it for your own gain? Pretty machiavellian... what's going on here Arnold?
... okay Chocolate Boy loves Big Bob's commercials? What a strange unforeseen little idiosyncrasy... ha! And the thought of him joining forces with Eugene is just a fic of its own waiting to happen.
Hehe, I'm really enjoying Chocolate Boy being Big Bob's biggest (and possibly only) fanboy.
HA! And the fact that Bob has been waiting and is prepared for the day someone wants his autograph! I can't... man, I can't ever bring myself to hate the guy, as massive as a prick he is he's just too funny and that is so him.
'Alright Karma, I hear you loud and clear. Now get out of my way so I can get even with this jerk.' Quote of the year.
Whoa... cliffhanger. Hope this picks up again soon. I'd say it's been a while but then I haven't finished the last chapter of my last fic for like... what 5 months now? Regardless, I enjoyed this and hope it continues.
11/26/2020 c1 Guest
Lol and just like Helga, Arnold's plan isn't going so well. Not surprised that he is taking his anger out on Bob, which truthfully, he does deserve it. So I imagine if this Arnold is a lot like Helga, then the Helga in this story is a lot like Arnold?

Good story so far.
11/28/2020 c1 Rosali Leon Huamani
Me encanto es muy divertido
11/25/2020 c1 Guest
This is intriguing . Looking forward to seeing alternate helga
11/26/2020 c1 6Bigfoot420
Hey! I’m digging this so far! Sorry! I just got around to reading this, but I’m ready for the next update! And your writing another story as well! Sweet! I’m very curious to see how both of these stories work out! Keep up the good work and I hope to see more soon! Also, just wanted to point out that for not having much work done on this website, your writing is really good! I’m very impressed with everything I’ve read so far!
11/25/2020 c1 26The J.A.M. a.k.a. Numbuh i
Wow, you're off to a great start!
11/25/2020 c1 23Kryten
Well, this is going to be interesting. An Arnold as devious and manipulative as Helga. I can only wonder how she's different in this world...