for And we'll go to Naboo

12/15/2020 c4 49JimmyPenguin421
That Palpatine fellow really does get on my nerves. I love how Padmé went into super protective mom mode as soon as he showed up XD
12/15/2020 c4 1Nightwing2013
Did they want him back as he was, or were they going to make him leave his family?
12/8/2020 c3 22Bright-Skies-Toni
I’m loving this so much, excited to see what happens next!
12/8/2020 c3 Chris Redfield-General Chaos
Perhaps as a show of support and dedication, not to mention he went through the same difficulties in the order, Anakin could volunteer to go through therapy alongside Ahsoka. He could be her support as she learns to live with her emotions, and she could support him as he learns to identify his negative emotions, their source, and how to deal with them in a healthy manner. Due to both the order and Palpatine, Padme has two broken members of her family in need of support and healing. They're just good at hiding it until it literally boils over and overwhelms them, as we saw here with ahsoka.
12/8/2020 c3 SanDavis687
Ohhh this is getting good!
12/8/2020 c3 1Nightwing2013
Oh! A little bit more plot mixed into your wonderfully fluffy story! I love it!
12/8/2020 c3 8The Caramel Cat
So cute! I love this story already. I love how you write the characters and... JUST EVERYTHING! :D
12/8/2020 c3 49JimmyPenguin421
Ooh, she's going to visit Barriss? That would be good, I think they should talk. And poor Ahsoka. It's hard feeling like you can't let your feelings show to anyone. Good thing she has Anakin and Padmé.
12/8/2020 c2 JimmyPenguin421
Yay! Happiness! I love it!
12/3/2020 c2 6Sorceress of Stories
Aww! This story is so cute! Ahsoka really did deserve better and she deserves all of the happiness! She's family and nobody can change that! I have spoken! Seriously though, can't wait for the next update!
12/1/2020 c2 davidkline177
ok this is my new favorite story on this site. please keep updating I love it
12/1/2020 c2 4Ahsoka Snips SW TCW-VF
Aaaaw so cute. Keep going.
12/1/2020 c2 29RyanSquad
The thought of Ahsoka falling asleep on top of Anakin is cute. Padmé and Ahsoka is bullying Anakin so badly. Lol I have a feeling the Jedi Council won't be too pleased with Anakin raising Ahsoka even though he's not the Jedi. I won't be surprise if Tarkin still tries to ruin Ahsoka's life and demands for an interview or something due to the bad blood in the Republic.
11/29/2020 c1 2theaxgame
Great start! I hope this isn't a one shot!
11/25/2020 c1 29RyanSquad
The Ahsoka leaving moment and Fives death made me nearly HATE the Jedi Order so hopefully I won't have to feel like smashing my phone by this story.
30 « Prev Page 1 2