for Bhaalson Remodel

1/22 c1 demonboy121986
No, just no to a crossover story. to much bullshit in the first chapter. not worth readin
1/20 c1 JFalcon-TM
You have a fixation with gender-bending characters, haven't you? It's quite annoying, but hey, your story, your rules.
1/16 c2 CharmingButIrrational
How boringly predictable. Should've spent more time on thinking up something original instead of fantasizing about a 12 year old's love life.
1/12 c3 LeoniLiponscovi2
Awesome fic!
1/9 c3 2Kaiya Azure
To be fair, the fact one of the potential companions was potentially hostile might have been more of an issue than any of them being crazy.
1/7 c3 Tasslac
watch as hermione posesses dynaheir when she enters, and harry needs to save her once more, but from gnolls this time.
and then tonks can get to grumble about the fact that while imoen is a fairly petite woman, dynaheir is a stacked hourglass of a lady. and hermione can get to deal with the fact that her usual hangups about her looks are no longer valid, as she looks and dresses like a baywatch babe...

as to how to interest harry even beyond his saving people thing, boo has meta knowledge. every time minsc shares boos advice with the party, it tends to be true, no matter if there is no way minsc would know. the big lug often doesnt even understand or is confused by boos advice.
so when harry first comes to nashkel, he will see the relationships tab, and get a surprise i reckon.
boo: trust:1000 boo knows you are the protagonist, and wants to to win. for truth and justice.
minsc: trust:1000 boo says you can be trusted, minsc trusts boo. ever since being thwacked over the head with an iron cudgel, minsc has been letting boo do a lot of the thinking for him. it has gotten better results than coming up with his own plans.

whenever this story returns, i will be here and enjoy reading it
1/6 c3 Breitve
All caught up at last, and though It might be a long while untill i can read more, I thank you for sharing your story with me.

And as I can’t help myself, I do hope that Harry will get to romance viconea .
When my young self played Baldurs gate, she was my choice for waifu.
The drow elf whose greatest desire was to find a man she could trust, and make a family with him. It is what she tried both times before It all went horribly wrong and the protagonist had to save her.
She is the only party member who will even change her world view for you.

It does seem like hermione is planning to follow Harry into the forgotten realms, so I wonder whose soul she will displace. The irony might mean nalia dearnise, the bookish noble who needs saving of her family keep from trolls. But that seems to far into the future to be viable.
1/4 c1 Breitve
Imoen, viconea and Minsc were always my favorite party members. I saw this posted, and I now have many hours of fun to look forward to.
12/31/2020 c3 2TheRazgrizDragon
Awesome chapter and I can't wait to see what you do next. I am very surprised that Andromeda and Ted haven't made an apparence yet.
12/31/2020 c3 21Byakugan789
nice little procedural chapter. Looking forward to a more plot based one next time.
12/28/2020 c3 Guest
Love this chapter! Real quick question: Do you think that over the course of the story Harry might develop an interest in necromancy as not only a method to save people but also as a way to bring back his parents? It would certainly make for an interesting twist: a righteous paladin who rights certain wrongs in the world using traditionally evil magics.
12/30/2020 c1 0vrLrd71
Wait... was that little friend comment about a... dil... ahem stress toys? those that are long and others that go brr? lmao

"My tight, taut arse" damn girl

damn, that sucks, he won't be able to get together with Imoen like this now, unless they don't have a problem? eh I doubt it, Tonks is a good catch but I don't know if you'll bother with it
12/27/2020 c3 emaraldragon
thanks for the wonderful chapter and story, can't wait for more. ;)
12/25/2020 c3 Fingolfin
Thanks for the chapter.
12/25/2020 c3 Guest
Nice chapter! though I do think this story would be better with a darker Harry. Honestly the way he acts forces me out of the story a bit.
160 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »