FanFiction.Net
for Catalyst

12/2/2020 c1 smc
I love how you can bring life to a back story, make us care about the characters, even in death. Thank you
11/27/2020 c1 8Brosmom
I'll have to go back and read "Ambush" again, as I don't recall much about it. However, this is a very moving added scene that stands well on its own.

By the way, the seargent is getting sore spots from all those pokey springs. I hope you update "Endurance" soon!
11/27/2020 c1 61tallsunshine12
My, you have such a good description of a TV friend of mine, the 'blond.' Serious and alert. Capable of dealing with ... any situation. He's the perfect choice to help her, if they have time. I like Marie's third person view of him. It made him seem very real to be observed by an outsider, and not just from his POV.

These scenes must have played out all over France during the war. Feelings ran high, especially with the enslavement of French men by the thousands. Marchant, while not blameless, was very heroic to the end.

Enormous thanks for giving us a slice of true French life in a world where the usual POV is American or German! We are truly there with a caring, desperate Frenchwoman in her efforts to save one of the only three men she's ever loved.
11/27/2020 c1 Katladycrazy
"Ambush" is a Combat show that always left me wondering about what would happen to Marie. I think that Saunders felt her loss of family very deeply, as she took her anger out on him. Thanks for putting her life into a closer aspect than the show could ever do.
11/27/2020 c1 churchlady63
Wow. Brave man. He knew he probably wouldn't survive the war but did his best anyway. Saunders found the papers and got them where they needed to go, so the good doctors mission was completed.