for War of Cinders

7/6/2021 c10 Fast Fast Fast
Can’t wait for the next Story.
And congratulations on the Wedding.
6/30/2021 c10 Readallday1243
Oh my god so I just found this book and I love all three books. Congrats on Getting married! And I can’t wait for the fourth book.
I do have some questions, Will we see them aged up? Will Callum get taller or will they both grow up? Ibis is dead right?
6/16/2021 c10 11Rainbowhawk1993
Oh I really appreciate it.

1. I will admit, I was like Ezran. I was expecting a tense Viper Vs the Mountain fight where it could go either way. But that one hit K.O. via Jason Bourne was a very pleasant surprise. Though I’m hoping Umbra will return for the final chapter. He has so much more potential left.
2. Sad to see Zeron gone already. Was expecting him to stick around to see him face a dilemma of staying to help/sacrifice himself for Xadia or go home.
3. A fitting end for Viren and Katolis to jumpstart the war against Aaravos (I think a fun little thing to do near the end of the final story is to have Rayla do Aria’s Night King shank, but it doesn’t work on Aaravos).
4. A small critique I have is that maybe the coin ritual could have been performed before the festival and the freed captives would be weak from malnutrition and need a few days to recover. That way the scene would be given a lot more time to allow for more emotional weight.

All in all, this was a fantastic 6th chapter. Really anticipating the final chapter.
6/13/2021 c10 Indo
Just Wow
It is the perfect ending and also with a really interesting cliffhanger
Really well done and i'm looking forward to seeing your version of the seventh season.
6/13/2021 c10 Indoraptoranimagus
Just Wow *-*
It is a perfect ending and also with an interesting cliffhanger.
I'm so glad I found you and your stories
and now I'm really looking forward to your version of the next season.
Thanks for everything so far :D
6/11/2021 c10 13Oragonking
Man! I really can't wait for season 4 to come out. The pandemic is slowly getting under control, right?
6/11/2021 c10 3mdauben
Wow! That was a heck of a chapter! It was exciting seeing Callum being purfied by the sun forge and back to normal again. Then the dragon fight was surprising but funny. Rayla's idea for their engagement party was cure and fun too. In the end, I actually felt sorry for Viren although I can't help but thing Claudia deserved what happened to her. Now Aaravos is free, though, which can't be good. I'll be looking forward to reading the last part of this series, whenever you are ready to start posting.
5/18/2021 c9 11Rainbowhawk1993
I... don’t know what to say about my dialogue actually making it into this story. Well, I can definitely say this:

That was perhaps the most satisfying break-up of all time.

Also, I guess Jelly Tarts can create world peace after all.
5/17/2021 c9 Gustrubio
XD the power of jelly tarts, one tart to wake the king, one tart to topple the old king, and one tart to rule then all...and than an infinite supply so he continues to be king and don’t go back to sleep XD XD.

Zeron come oooooooon, don’t do this to us man, we need that gem, we can let you borrow it later, but right now we really really need it.
5/16/2021 c9 Travian ross
Damn zero double cross much.
Will Sarah have the baker make red a giant jelly tart with different jelly filling?
5/16/2021 c9 3mdauben
This was an exciting chapter! The battle with Aaravos and Claudia had me in the edge if my seat. Now, after all that and actually finding the jewel, are they going to have to fight Zeron, too? I'll be looking forward to your next update!
5/16/2021 c9 13Oragonking
I still can't figure out Zeron. At first I did, but after this new chapter I'm lost. I figured a few things, but is still a little scrambled.
3/27/2021 c8 11Rainbowhawk1993
Rayla: "YOU ENSLAVED HIM! YOU RAPED HIM! YOU MADE HIM KILL MY FRIENDS!"

Well, I don't know if what happened qualifies as rape, but I hope you catch my drift.
3/19/2021 c8 3mdauben
They finally found the sanctum, but now the have to face both Claudia and Aaravos! Quite a cliff hanger. I can't wait to find out what happens next.
3/15/2021 c7 ssahu72731
Umm.. when will be the next chapter be updated?Loved the story .Can't wait for more
46 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »