for Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

12/26/2020 c2 23thoughts-of-joy-dreams-of-love
Cute story! I think you’ve nailed Maria’s voice and compassion. Love how protective Georg is and the flirty comments between the two of them.

Like you, I can’t help but compare Christmas this year to the von Trapp’s adjustment to a new normal. I hope you had a merry Christmas and thank you for sharing this story!
12/4/2020 c1 8IDontKnowYourSignal
It was so nice to read a TSOM Christmas story - thank you!
It’s hard to imagine the upheaval and trauma experienced by so many families before, during and after those years at war. You painted a lovely picture of a family just trying to make do with their circumstances and trying to find a new normal, despite everything being so far from normal.
I couldn’t help thinking of the parallels with the Christmas so many of us will be experiencing this year. For many, we won’t be able to travel to family and friends, sadly there will be empty seats at the Christmas table, and most of us will be touched by this year in so many other ways.
Like the Von Trapps in your story, this Christmas will be far from normal, but there’s no better time to try to put 2020 behind us and look forward to a brighter New Year.
Thank you for such a lovely story!
11/30/2020 c1 10bloomandgrow
Thank you for this lovely piece of Christmas / holiday magic. It's a great way to get into the spirit of things after our horrible year. Wishing you a wonderful celebration too.
11/29/2020 c1 nanajojo
Great chapter. I hope there will be more.
11/29/2020 c1 4JulieAndrewsDreamer