for Break All The Rules

1/2 c18 dareaderreads
What a beautiful ending to this amazing story! Thank you for writing this fic and providing all of us who are reading with some happiness every day. Your update speed was literally god tier and it’s so nice to actually see an ending since half the fics are just left in limbo as the author forgets or gives up. Thank you for your dedication and for your writing. This story deserves like triple the reviews and shit cuz it’s so high quality. Honestly, maybe it’s cuz people aren’t interested in a Cana x Laxus fic but that’s a shame cuz they are missing out on a fun, well written story like this. I’m not even a Cana x Laxus shipper but I’m not opposed to the pairing and if it’s a story as well crafted as this one then there will be zero objections from me. Thanks for this wonderful fic and have a great New Year!
12/31/2020 c18 18Onlyafraidoffear
Oh my god talk about perfection!
12/31/2020 c18 rao hyuga 18
Loved the ending! Thanks for sharing this fun story :)
12/31/2020 c17 rao hyuga 18
That was epic!
12/31/2020 c17 dareaderreads
This chapter was beautiful. We finally saw Gildarts and Cana talk as well as Cornelia and Gildarts, though I hope they have a proper conversation soon. The fireworks send off at the end was a funny but yet meaningful conclusion to their time at camp. I didn’t expect Makarov to actually kick them out/ban them but now I’m curious to see what Laxus and Cana do now. I don’t know how many chapters are left, but it’s been a blast up until now and I bet the future chapters will be great as well. Thanks for writing this story and entertaining all of us readers!
12/30/2020 c16 rao hyuga 18
Great chapter!
12/30/2020 c16 dareaderreads
Another cliffhanger! Ahhh I have to see the meeting. Superb chapter as always. Can’t wait to see what Cornelia does next especially. Keep it up!
12/29/2020 c15 rao hyuga 18
Thanks for all the updates! Can’t wait to see what happens next!
12/29/2020 c15 dareaderreads
Ooooh there are like a million different ways the story can go from here and I’m excited to see what you choose do with it. This chapter hit all the right spots and was amazingly well written as usual! I super excited to see how Cana will react when she finds out who her father is. This story is so good and the fact that you update like a god, pretty much daily is insane. I’m so excited for the next chapter!
12/28/2020 c14 dareaderreads
The cliff hangar noooo, I have to see what happens next! I assume it’s because Cana’s Mom doesn’t want her to figure out Gildarts is her Dad or something? Whatever it is, this story basically just got flipped on its head and I’m so excited. It had been building to this moment where either they would get caught or someone intervened in order to disrupt what they had going on and the relationship would be challenged. I’m super excited to see how you write it out. At least I probably won’t have to wait long since you have like the fastest update speed on this whole site and it’s amazing! Keep it up!
12/27/2020 c14 Onlyafraidoffear
Oh- this isn’t going to end well. Poor Laxus and Cana and poor gildarts who is probably about to find out something painful! Can’t wait for your next update!
12/27/2020 c13 rao hyuga 18
That was adorable with the kids names! Great chapter!
12/27/2020 c13 dareaderreads
As someone who had a similar experience to Cana teaching kids, I can totally relate. Kids are a lot of fun. I liked how this chapter once again further explored their characters with the talk at the end and small things like labeling their relationship with gf/bf also developed their relationship. Cute chapter to read, looking forward to the next one!
12/24/2020 c12 rao hyuga 18
They’re so cute! Enjoyed the water battle!
12/24/2020 c12 dareaderreads
The water gun fight makes me miss summer and doing dumb stuff like that with my friends too. The ending was also nice and it resolved that point of tension relatively easily. I’m glad they are gonna try to make it work. Keep it up!
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »