for Sweater Weather

12/27/2020 c1 37alitablake
super cute. I love the idea of them trading sweaters once the smel is gone, and Kuon getting all flustered seeing her in them. I bet Kyoko looked cute in them.
12/12/2020 c2 Leilasecrets
This was fun. Nice little loop around to one for the money two for the bo :) well played
12/12/2020 c2 RukiYuki
Ahahaha lory san you you seems like about to have a heart attack
12/12/2020 c1 RukiYuki
Aww kuon you sure going to be have more patience till wedd bell huh!?
12/11/2020 c2 Mantharie81
One for the Money, Two for the No us one of my favorite Kuon reveals. I love how this ties into it so neatly.
12/11/2020 c2 H-Nala
A nice way to connect the stories.
12/10/2020 c2 5nnjvz
Oh my goodness. I can’t decide if worm Lory is a hilarious or cursed image that is now in my brain. LOL. Thanks for the continuation!
12/10/2020 c2 Guest
Awwwwww... It was so cute... And OMG, SO FUCKING HILARIOUS... Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... What a sulky president... I teared up out of laughs there. You got me. Kisses. Mimagfan
12/9/2020 c1 10Hinata2413
The beginning of relationships are fun, you get to learn and discover everything about your significant other. You did well, good job and keep writing.
Sam
12/8/2020 c1 Setsu.love.cain
Lo leo por segunda vez y todavía me encanta.. Haz una continuación, porfavor
12/5/2020 c1 10black neko hime
I loved this all the way through. I felt like they were both perfectly in character. I can't imagine Ren going further over the edge than messing up his hair a little. It would bother him that he'd done that much if he wasn't so wrecked over the love of his life.

This is now a new favorite of mine.
12/2/2020 c1 Flower Eating Faerie
This is a cute story, in hindsight, I wish Kyoko would DRESS BETTER in the series, if she'd do that and fix her hair, I swear she'd probably be more popular than Ren in like a year, her first date outfit is cringey
12/2/2020 c1 5miss mika namariya
so cute! Love the fluffy fics, it's always nice to see a more grown-up, happy version of Kyoko and Kuon being adorable together. I like how relaxed they both seem in this, it's a perfect cozy story! Plus it's really fun to see Kuon being flustered and his internal thoughts, it's a nice change from the usual dynamic.
12/1/2020 c1 Guest