for A Matter of Honor

12/8/2020 c5 LoneRider-09
I think the Kommandant should go with Gneisenau. Partially due to bias and partially because I think it would be interessant to see the Kommandant with Gneisenau.
12/6/2020 c4 4Turquoise Leaf
Very interesting premise that I haven't seen before! Now that my semester is over, I should write again, too. Interesting to see which girl will win in the end, haha
12/6/2020 c4 joeyginise
It did not occur to me that he was at Midway, honestly though he was still based in England. A little weird that most of the English Battleship force is in the pacific. Except maybe the Rodney sisters, and possibly Valiant and the other QE sister. Are the Battlecruiser squadrons still at the home islands? Not gonna lie, I don't know much of the size of the RN back in them days. I do know that they had quite a few carriers and Battlecruisers.

Anyway, this is getting interesting.
12/5/2020 c3 Guest
Is Belfast the maid who took him

Also do Hiryuu the white harried bunny from the second carrier division
12/4/2020 c3 Curtis
Nice chapter for the maid in question i think it could be london and for the other girl it is shokaku
12/4/2020 c3 joeyginise
Jesus Bismarck, dost thou have any Tact? I think not!

Out of things to say, so have some generic sentiments of approval and support.

Hi.
12/4/2020 c3 LoneRider-09
*Sighs in why*
12/4/2020 c3 1Warspite03
A devious Biscuit? I like it! Let's see, as for the maid...if it's not Belfast, then based on the dark blue uniform, that leaves Edinburgh, Curacoa, Curlew or even Neptune. Sheffy would have been a logical choice given her personality, but her uniform doesn't fit the bill, unless there was some shenanigans in play.
12/3/2020 c2 LoneRider-09
hmmmmm
12/2/2020 c2 Guest
Who is the maid who took him from the island
12/2/2020 c2 joeyginise
I was expecting more hugs and cuddles from Howe. She seems like the type give lots of hugs. Also, York's vernacular is even harder to understand in this context, cause I can only assume you researched how to do it right.

Real quick, do Kansen have the right to retire? Cause I feel like KGV is too much of a valuable asset to just let her "walk" away. Could she be pressed back into service if the Navy gets desperate?
12/2/2020 c2 Blood-stalk
Very interesting, the more I read it the more curious I got. Can't wait for the next chapter. Good on you
12/2/2020 c2 LeozinPS
It was a good chapter. Also a question: Have yoi consider using one of the stoic one ones loke Tirptiz ou Rossiya for thisnfiv? Or was Wales que first choice?
12/2/2020 c2 1BanzEye
As they say, “The plot thickens”. I honestly feel sorry for any male that gets on the island...every kansen that wants to be a mother is probably gonna be looking to get a kid or two now that they know they’re not gonna be, well, stillborn.
12/1/2020 c1 Guest