for Tinsel and Treachery

1/6 c30 32Wynsom
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!

Your dissection of the attributes and how they apply was brilliant, but Watson’s conclusion was exactly right slight traits and small incidents do not a psychopath make!
1/6 c14 12ShahbanouScheherazade
Truly heartwarming and I love how the last line provides such a poignant contrast to the evening's festivities. Beautiful! :-)
1/6 c13 ShahbanouScheherazade
Wow! This was a marvelous story, and I wondered if Mad Elsie would be back :-) Well done indeed!
1/6 c12 ShahbanouScheherazade
Harold is quite observant despite being sleepy! "Hawk-like features" and seventeen steps - perfect! :-)
1/6 c11 ShahbanouScheherazade
Well, if you're going to write a crossover you can't choose better than this! Lovely! :-)
1/6 c10 ShahbanouScheherazade
Brilliant! I never guessed what Mycroft was up to, but it is so very in character! Excellent work!
12/31/2020 c30 42englishtutor
Brava! What a wonderful idea, using dictionary definitions to begin your stanzas. I love it. And Watson's conclusion is perfect. Happy New Year!
12/31/2020 c29 englishtutor
This is so sweet, and so true. No one should ever have to grieve alone.
12/31/2020 c28 englishtutor
I love stories in which Holmes discovers Watson's true worth. This has such lovely insights, and the galloping meter makes it great fun!
12/31/2020 c30 87Book girl fan
Absolutely agreed! Holmes is far from a sociopath.

Happy New Year to you as well! May 2021 bring better times.
12/31/2020 c30 Anne LM
Lovely two-sided discussion! Certainly no sociopath there.

Thank you for writing - Happy New Year!
12/31/2020 c30 8W. Y. Traveller
This is fantastic. Love Watson's reasoning and assurances as he explained each one. :-) A lovely piece to conclude the challenge with! Well done, Mrs. P, and thank you for your beautiful writing, as always!
12/31/2020 c30 185I'm Nova
Love it so very much!
12/31/2020 c30 41zanganito
Excellent! I like how Watson points out that Holmes shares several traits with the definition, and it is amusing to think of a dis gruntled journalist coining the word after meeting Holmes. Well done! Congratulations and happy New Year!
12/31/2020 c30 18Ennui Enigma
Perfect! I love Watson's analysis. I agree with Watson... just 'one or two slight traits'. An excellent toast to ring in the new year! Cheers... I raise my glass with them to 'better times ahead'.
381 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »