for Halo: The Spartan Age A Warlord Saga

4/26 c19 22edboy4926
Good chapter
4/17 c19 Guest
Dude sorry about your family and the illness Kobe taken a lot from all of us I hope you and your family well
3/6 c18 UltraNova1225
I have bad feelings about the next chapter going to happen. However, I know Chief can stop this.
3/6 c18 edboy4926
2/7 c16 SET
finally a fic were halsy get what she deserves .
2/7 c17 UltraNova1225
She got her revenge and must keep moving to future. Losing both people she once love it's must be hard for her, dang.
2/7 c17 edboy4926
1/12 c16 edboy4926
Good chapter
1/11 c2 Oh no
This is proving to have more potential than the actual series. Seriously, does no one not see this happening with the UNSC and especially ONI? Especially now?

My major gripe, is your decision to include Red vs Blue. Absolute trash.
1/11 c15 emoryjmorrill
Coolio
12/16/2021 c15 3The Mexican Taco Overlord
A little surprising the ending of this last chapter lol
12/15/2021 c15 22edboy4926
12/1/2021 c15 major wallace
Nice work
10/26/2021 c1 Prometheus-777
Heh, nice premise. I sure hope Miranda Keyes survived. They can have her act as LADY Hood lol. She can even become a system governor and protect Chief and Cortana's HQ. She can even give them missions/quests and shiz lol.

But shame Cortana has been AI-napped... Heh, Precursors help whatever SOBs that dared steal his original waifu... Rip and Year till all is done Master Chief 117~!

But HOH LEE SHEET~! I love how you've shut on post Halo 3 canon with this opening act lol.

So is that Shield Spartan the Spartan answer to Hunters lol?! Awesomeness!

But it seems like Chief and Cortana ended up in the Haloverse's answer to the Star Trek Mirrorverse~ huh~!

Fascinating, very fascinating~!