FanFiction.Net
for Child Soldier

10/12 c21 2jumping-jo
oh you feel for these children, will someone call out the hyuga for being bastards
Will root be discoverd.
Love the threesome friendship and that she stole Tora
8/23 c21 RoseAmeliaSarahNoblePond
I absolutely love the story it is so heartbreaking and yet I shall brave trough to finish it cuz it’s too good to be left alone! So good job author, you have successfully ensnared me with your story!
2/20 c21 C1rse
I enjoyed parts of this story previously. The friendship between Shisui, Itachi and Narumi was very cute, and the characterisation has been excellent for the most part. Unfortunately the creepy paedo Uchiha has put me off. At this point the level of edge in the story is more comedic than tragicit is just way too much, coming across as completely farcical rather than engendering any sympathy for Narumi in me. Thank you and good luck with the rest of your writing.
2/14 c13 silverfoxkurama
how are these mofo's aloud to be around people let alone children
2/14 c3 silverfoxkurama
the fact that she stole the daimyo's cat is fucking fantastic
2/11 c21 Amethyst Hansen
Oooooh the plot thickens... Very well written! Excited to see where it goes
2/11 c21 ptbv
thanks for the chapter
2/11 c21 Scarease
either someone personated a Anbu which in Ninja village likely punishable with death depending on what action taken or other black ops group A.K.A Root.
2/9 c20 N1SHA
God, how I hate the Uchiha and Hyuga clans, the worst thing is to know if Konohagakure really existed it would be from this level of insanity to worse... Looking forward to more chapters!
1/24 c19 Amethyst Hansen
Oh my God i feel so bad for her! I hope she gets super strong, kicks their asses, and goes to work in one of choji family restaurants!
1/21 c20 1Ergelina
Oh this is one of the best fics I've read in a while, about Naruto, mind you.

I can't wait to see her future and the directions it will take. While reading it, I couldn't help but come up with my OCs story... I love reading about OCs that break down due to the Shinobi system's flaws.

All the characters are well done, even the ones we barely know about and I could easily imagine the scenes. Please, oh, pleaseee do continue!

If you need character ideas - I can give you some! :)

Cheers,
Ergelina
1/18 c20 3AceZ-Shadow
I keep waiting for Narumi to snap and and see what will the around will do...
1/16 c20 IcyNyx
I feel like she and anko would get along
1/16 c20 Gregorvich
God she needs help. I can't wait until she strong enough to plant their faces in the ground.
1/16 c20 longbowchris50