for Harry & James Potter Time Travel & meet Percy Jackson

4/9/2021 c4 Guest
Umm Harry has green eyes not blue
4/9/2021 c2 Guest
Umm... actually Harry has green eyes not blue
1/5/2021 c2 5KateRose1995
Okay it is me again, coming to review

So first off I was thinking and maybe the time travel communication for Dumbledore could be something a phoenix could do but its not that important.

Second thing, the grammar is a little confusing in places. I could try and help clean it up in a few places if you want.

I like how James found out about the scar.

Okay in your authors note, you don't know where to take this story.

An idea you could explore is James wanting to go back to his body, after he finds out the war or something or another. How he is going to interact with Snape, in class and slughorn who was his teacher. Having to meet everyone again, in the present and reacting to the changing events such as faster brooms, and Fred and George's inventions.

For Harry the main thing is writing the interactions with him and wormtail, the betrayer, remember his parents died because of that betrayal, him and snape, his teacher now peer, Sirius the man he saw die in front of him, a father figure, remus his closest teacher, who if we are going with seventh year harry, had just die, and lily his mother who gave her life for his.

What also could be very interesting is if the events of this lead to James changing from more a pranker to an adult and Lily taking an interest in james
1/5/2021 c1 KateRose1995
Okay, I really like the idea of the story in the first chapter, so here are some things I like,

I like how you start with them not realizing it not James at first and pranking each other with spells to wake each other up.

I love the idea of the rest of them trying to get Harry to act like James, there could be pranks where they trick him into doing something stupid in front of a teacher.

I like the idea, of them switching bodies, but there are some issues I see.

I'm confused how Dumbledore knew Harry was Harry and not James, how could Dumbledore communicate through time?

Summary says 5th year, but Ron and Hermione are 7th years, and the transfer is in the 6th year,

I think you are trying to infer that harry would have defeated at that point, with him being in his seventh year and him being head auror, but I highly doubt they would make him head auror while he is still in school.

The format is a little hard to read, with all the line breaks, but it is okay.

Personally I would have had Dumbledore only send the letter to harry then, but the other three follow him anyways, in an attempt to get him out of trouble or loyalty, could be a good character building moment.

I like the story a lot and I will continue to read, also if this has Percy Jackson shouldn't it be a crossover then.
-kate
12/13/2020 c3 3crescent-nightshade1
Hi. Me testing to see if reviews work as I am not receiving any.
12/9/2020 c2 4tscchope
Number 1 rule for time travel- DON'T TELL ANYONE
Rule Number 2 - DON'T LET DUMBLEDORE STICK HIS OVERSIZED NOSE IN ANYTHING
Rule Number 3 - CURSE SNIVELLOUS EVERY CHANCE YOU GET
Rule Number 4 - DESTROY ALL THE HORCRUXES
Rule Number 5 - LET ALL THE PUREBLOODS KNOW LORD VOLDEMORT IS THE SON OF A MUGGLE AND A WITCH AND IS NAMED TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE
Rule Number 6 - TELL MACUSA MOLDYSHORTS IS THE RESULT OF A UNION BETWEEN A WITCH AND A NO-MAJ
Rule Number 7 - LEAVE A TELEGRAM WITH WESTERN UNION TO BE DELIVERERED AT PRECISLEY THE TIME YOUR NOT-SELF ARRIVED AT HOGWARTS TELLING HIM EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE AND TO NEVER BUY A DELOREAN
12/8/2020 c2 5weirdhead
before you'd get many, many critics, it's Hermione. I find the concept humourous. Great idea, only if Snape don’t get bashed. He's a complex character. Good luck.
12/6/2020 c1 3crescent-nightshade1
This is me doing a test review for my story.